VFL Round 21, Port Melbourne vs Richmond, 2:05pm Game Day.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd half complete opposite of first half,
Much better effort Morris must have given them
A huge roast at half time
Moju was excellent in the centre square
Offensive and defensive great 👍
Brown best on ground
Sonsie improved out of sight
Great goal in the last
Bradtke ok in the ruck, he virtually rucked
The whole second half
Banks good,
Mykelti great second half love his work in the centre square
Boy does he hit hard with his tackles
Biggy good and bad, great spoils
Played predominantly in back line

Absolute shitload of people going to the Melbourne vs Carlton game early ,what a bunch of ******* w***ers
Imagine having a reserved seat and getting there 150 minutes before the game
They going early to watch the Matilda’s on big screen at the mcg

Mykelti great second half love his work in the centre square
Definitely worth a rookie spot IMO. Lot of rough edges iffy disposal and decision making, doesn't get a lot of it atm but things happen when he does and he wins clearances plus his mix of speed & power is rare , can also play tall & find the goals. Above all he tackles like a beast, they usually stick and by Crom do we need some of that.:thumbsu:

Absolute shitload of people going to the Melbourne vs Carlton game early ,what a bunch of ******* w***ers
Yeh just to watch a soccer game, which will be better then the main event lol

Definitely worth a rookie spot IMO. Lot of rough edges iffy disposal and decision making, doesn't get a lot of it atm but things happen when he does and he wins clearances plus his mix of speed & power is rare , can also play tall & find the goals. Above all he tackles like a beast, they usually stick and by Crom do we need some of that.:thumbsu:
He could double as our tackle coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bandwagoners

carltoon play to 12k when theyre shite

Forgot the game was on today. Decided to read through this thread to get a feel for how the game went.
Got umpire bashing, player bashing and facilities bashing.
Based on what I was reading I thought Sonsie was having his worst game of his career but then in the last page or so people were saying he was best on.

This board is so dramatic.

Forgot the game was on today. Decided to read through this thread to get a feel for how the game went.
Got umpire bashing, player bashing and facilities bashing.
Based on what I was reading I thought Sonsie was having his worst game of his career but then in the last page or so people were saying he was best on.

This board is so dramatic.
How would you prefer it to be??

A few observations from this game. Rioli the catalyst in the second half, his desperation, tackling and ability to win the ball around stoppages were pivotal to Richmond momentum. Other noticeable player was Banks who was clean and effective. Sonsie won a bit of the ball but his disposal at times was ordinary. None of the talls stood out but conditions didn't favour them I suppose. Some have commented about our lack of success at the Swinburne centre. One factor perhaps was a lack of atmosphere, Richmond supporters outnumbered Port's but Port supporters were very vocal. Found myself sandwiched between a Port banshee waving a flag twice her size and 2 other female supporters with colourful language abusing the umpires. Would have liked to sit in the grandstand as it was wet and raining but not allowed, pretty disappointing. Coming home there were truckloads of Carlton and Melbourne supporters arriving early for their match and some in the AFL community reckon Richmond are bandwagon supporters.

A few observations from this game. Rioli the catalyst in the second half, his desperation, tackling and ability to win the ball around stoppages were pivotal to Richmond momentum. Other noticeable player was Banks who was clean and effective. Sonsie won a bit of the ball but his disposal at times was ordinary. None of the talls stood out but conditions didn't favour them I suppose. Some have commented about our lack of success at the Swinburne centre. One factor perhaps was a lack of atmosphere, Richmond supporters outnumbered Port's but Port supporters were very vocal. Found myself sandwiched between a Port banshee waving a flag twice her size and 2 other female supporters with colourful language abusing the umpires. Would have liked to sit in the grandstand as it was wet and raining but not allowed, pretty disappointing. Coming home there were truckloads of Carlton and Melbourne supporters arriving early for their match and some in the AFL community reckon Richmond are bandwagon supporters.
Haha the fat old mole still wearing a mask in 2023? Did she tell you to keep 1.5 metres away?:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back