VFL Round 21, Port Melbourne vs Richmond, 2:05pm Game Day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why be embarassed about what someone else thinks. Let people be. You don't know their journey and they have a right to an opinion. It's on them not you.

Football is just a game.

I'd rather an honest opinion than a contrived one.
Posters who come to footy forums expecting rational high brow discourse then are shocked and start moralising when it isn't are cute.:$

Posters who come to footy forums expecting rational high brow discourse then are shocked and start moralising when it isn't are cute.:$
I know your from Tas pal but it ain’t the 90s no more making fat shame jokes is a campaigners act that is despised by many liked by few

Amen to that and I agree. I’m all good with the criticism if it’s in the play. But seriously some of it gets personal it beyond reproach
If nobody knows the player, for mine it's not personal so I'm ok with poor play being called out all they way but no name calling.

Anyway as I said knock yourselves out you lot and let the mods sought it If need be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

commentators salty about us finally getting some frees 😂
Oh yeah...commentator thought the Port player was going to be rewarded for the tackle...unfortunately he landed fair and square in the middle of the back of the Richmond player...oh gee I thought Port were gonna ge....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back