Game Day Round 2 Tigers VFL v Coburg 2:05pm Saturday 1st April

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts on the AFL listed players

Sonsie - handled a bit of close attention early on to finish with 31 disposals & 6 clearances. Working himself into the senior side on the back of good form.
Dow - industrious midfielder who just gets to where the ball is and wins possession at the coal face. Finished with 28 disposals & 9 clearances
Miller - solid game alternating with Biggie in the ruck and playing down back. Good to see not dropping his head after being dropped in round 1.
Campbell - good first hitout after recovering from injury. Linked up well at times. 16 disposals & 3 marks
Banks - not as dominant possession wise as last week but in a rather scrappy game his ball use stood out at times
Nyoun - another 30 hitouts in the ruck and also got involved in play around the ground, especially down back helping the backline. Hopefully he keeps building on this.
Green - another one having his first hitout of the season looked solid across the back line. Will build on that in coming weeks.
Bradtke - could have had another 5 but for poor conversion. It's nice having a genuine KPF option up forward to target. 7 disposals with 2.3 the result
Bauer - finished with 3.2 and like Bradtke provides an option up forward. Needs to work on positioning at times as he is expecting 60-70m kicks to get over the top of opponents and gets outmarked.
Tarrant - blew the cobwebs out and should play another 2-3 quarters next week against the Dogs.

Last edited:
Campbell pretty good first match, though seems to be another to add to our group of kids who like to sit on the outside a little too much.

Green didn't impact much down back, but cracked in hard when thrown into the middle. I actually think he could be a good pressure forward at AFL level given his love for a tackle.

Even though Bradtke didn't kick five this week, I actually think his overall game was better than last week (a few of his goals last week were cheapies out the back). Contributed more evenly across the four quarters and almost had a ripper goal crumbing it off the pack.

Definitely a lot to work with.

Even though Bradtke didn't kick five this week, I actually think his overall game was better than last week (a few of his goals last week were cheapies out the back). Contributed more evenly across the four quarters and almost had a ripper goal crumbing it off the pack.

Definitely a lot to work with.
Just get games under the belt , he’ll take jacks spot

Campbell pretty good first match, though seems to be another to add to our group of kids who like to sit on the outside a little too much.

Green didn't impact much down back, but cracked in hard when thrown into the middle. I actually think he could be a good pressure forward at AFL level given his love for a tackle.
We need some silk on the outside tho , we have some s**t kicks in the seniors , with all these ruddy clearances we get , dish it off to some mofo than can kick ffs , sonz and sith putting darts onto the chest of lynch is chub worthy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back