Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very tempted to go:

Neale to Jed Anderson
Goldstein to Jack Martin via Xerri (Fielding Draper)
Bennell to Tom Stewart via Rivers

Draper the only rookie on field and 6 trades and $60K left over.
Really worried i'm not finishing my team if i don't make some adjustments.. Could make or the likely outcome of breaking me haha

Finished top 4 in my Cashy.
Have alot of players missing Round 16, so really want to get the win this week into the prelim in Round 17.

1598413396167.png

1598413752641.png

13k and 7 trades in the bank.

Only one upgrade to make (Rankine). Although with not much left in the bank i will require the 3 trades this week to make it happen.

I could trade a combination of Close, Rivers and Watson/Ling to Riccardi, Mozzie, Williams, O'Neil to get enough cash to get Rankine to a fwd under 480K = Martin, Simpkin, Bailey Smith. Given the bye situation I could bring in Martin this week.

I would also try and upgrade Wingard with the remaining 4 trades to Brayshaw/Walters/Greenwood but that may be a big luxury.

Hope ROB, Big O have a big end to the year to justify my trades. Caleb Daniel has started to drop off the past month too.

Any other ideas stand out? I am going for overall, not really fussed about leagues. Ranked ~1800

Hi. Can someone explain the upcoming rounds please?
What happened to Rnd 15, and do we get 3x trades in each bye round?

Thanks.
rounds.PNG

Going

Grundy to Williams (NicNat + Draper R1 R2)
Starfish to McGovern
Buda to Viney (M8)

Leaves 3 trades to sort out Butler/King/Georgy.

I'm done 2 trades one sideways one down grade.

Goegrie to Mozzie.
Larid to Lloyd.

Brought in Lloyd because my opponent has him.

Unsure if ....another side ways Neale to macrae...
Davis to Ricco.
Rivers to BJ Williams.

If I lose the first final.

Got no Choice will have to trade Grundy and shorty out.

Edit if I trade rivers to Williams which I might do because WC play the early game I know he's playing.

More cash to upgrade a spud rookie.
At RD 16.

Last edited:
ok so, fk it

Big O > Riccardi (Draper can be R2 for now, whatever )
Shitgard > Man Crush Martin 😍
Starc > The Gull

When I was doing the Lloyd trade, I couldnt find him at first. I was literally searching "Gull" which is a sure fire sign I'm on this forum too much

When looking for Dusty on FF I look for Dusty ...forget he's D.Martin lol :moustache: .

Very very tempted to go:

Neale to Jed Anderson
Goldstein to Jack Martin via Xerri (Fielding Draper)
Bennell to Tom Stewart via Rivers

Draper the only rookie on field and 6 trades and $60K left over.
Really worried i'm not finishing my team if i don't make some adjustments.. Could make or the likely outcome of breaking me haha

Finished top 4 in my Cashy.
Have alot of players missing Round 16, so really want to get the win this week into the prelim in Round 17.

View attachment 945596

Put the E on Draper and see how he goes before going though with it....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth going Gawn to nic Nat? Still nets over 100k and who knows how Gawn will go when he returns and nic Nat is in ripping form..

I don't care about all the points I've lost the last 3 weeks fielding draper, as this trade will allow me to upgrade Rankine... This is my plan B though.

Plan A is to see how draper scores tomorrow night and if he scores well I'll trade either Grundy or Gawn and bring in jelly/macrae/clarry and walters/Greenwood with the cash.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe Luko.

Who are big Oscar rucking agaisted the next 3 weeks..?

Luko. Punted on him last week and enjoyed it immensely. Jump on with me and enjoy the ride.
I'm tempted by Luko after Toxic talked him up and should have gone last week. But also dont want to be chasing points with only 6 trades left.
Oscar has bye this week then Coll, GC, Syd and Carl. 5 round avg of 98 but that includes a 59 last week. Hoping after the bye he will get back to the 105 mark of his previous 4 rounds.

I already have Oscar so it would be a sideways trade to Luko.

I'm tempted by Luko after Toxic talked him up and should have gone last week. But also dont want to be chasing points with only 6 trades left.
Oscar has bye this week then Coll, GC, Syd and Carl. 5 round avg of 98 but that includes a 59 last week. Hoping after the bye he will get back to the 105 mark of his previous 4 rounds.

I already have Oscar so it would be a sideways trade to Luko.

Oscar vs Grundy and Witts aaggghhhhhh.

Can you trade a rookie to Luko or your worst forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back