Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raveneyes

Ended up trading Chad for Brayshaw. Hope he goes 120..

You would think Brayshaw would average 20-30 more than Wingard over the last 4 weeks.

Hawthorn won't win another game, and they won't get easier opposition than last night.

Wish I could get AB in, but I have to pass.

Ok brought in Andy Brayshaw. Forward Line finished at:

Petracca, Whitfield, Dusty, Simpkin, BSmith and Brayshaw.

That’ll do. Still got Rankine but I think I’ll cash him in tomorrow.

Edit: which might explain why he’s not touched the ball approaching quarter time.

Last edited:

Ok brought in Andy Brayshaw. Forward Line finished at:

Petracca, Whitfield, Dusty, Simpkin, BSmith and Brayshaw.

That’ll do. Still got Rankine but I think I’ll cash him in tomorrow.

Edit: which might explain why he’s not touched the ball approaching quarter time.

Statless so farr.

tenor.gif

Hey lads, debating between a few trade options.
Can go wicks to mid/fwd rookie Duncan to Oliver one trade left to grab ziebell as my last upgrade leaving butler as f6.
Or can get Jeez Cameron in as last fwd upgrade but means no Oliver for the year, or a left field option of Dawson in for butler and ziebell in for aarts next week.

Hey lads, debating between a few trade options.
Can go wicks to mid/fwd rookie Duncan to Oliver one trade left to grab ziebell as my last upgrade leaving butler as f6.
Or can get Jeez Cameron in as last fwd upgrade but means no Oliver for the year, or a left field option of Dawson in for butler and ziebell in for aarts next week.
Can you post your team

Get Oliver .....can you move Martin Fwd, and upgrade Simpkin to Oliver

Think I'd hold Duncan over Simpkin ......that's what I did, I can see the wheels falling off at North now till years end
Only have 50k mate, only way to get Oliver is trade out a rookie and upgrade Duncan, Or just miss him completely. Will have a rookie most likely at f 6 for the year

Only have 50k mate, only way to get Oliver is trade out a rookie and upgrade Duncan, Or just miss him completely. Will have a rookie most likely at f 6 for the year
If there's a good fwd rookie ....I'd trade Butler on his average, and try and upgrade Simpkin

But target should be Oliver as a priority, the best way you can ....if that's Duncan, yeah, but I feel he'll have a good run home

You would think Brayshaw would average 20-30 more than Wingard over the last 4 weeks.

Hawthorn won't win another game, and they won't get easier opposition than last night.

Wish I could get AB in, but I have to pass.
Well I am about 30 points down so far :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be expecting a lot more than 68% TOG from a $550k investment.
I didn't watch the game but was monitoring the scores. Noticed his TOG seemed really low.

Just checked his previous month. 80, 79, 71 and 81% his past 4. Hopefully just managing him with a preference to play him a lot more through the middle against the Dees

What role was he playing? Seemed to only get uncontested possessions. Was he paying hff flank wing?

I didn't watch the game but was monitoring the scores. Noticed his TOG seemed really low.

Just checked his previous month. 80, 79, 71 and 81% his past 4. Hopefully just managing him with a preference to play him a lot more through the middle against the Dees

What role was he playing? Seemed to only get uncontested possessions. Was he paying hff flank wing?

I don't watch TV but with only 4 contested possessions I would assume his role last night was more outside than usual.

nah was his usual role. Just fu** all ToG. Plus the 50 m penalty at end didn't help and fyfe attending a lot of cba.

All of Freo's mids except Fyfe (81%) had really low TOG. Cerra, Brayshaw, Serong, Mundy all under 68%. Wondering whether it was a planned resting strategy or whether Longmuir just has no idea how to manage rotations.

Looked like Brayshaw got stuck off for large periods at a time then played a little more outside than usual as they were playing one more at the contests than Richmond. Got burned a few times by his teammates too.

With Max Lynch debuting for the pies, does that mean Grundy rested forward or managed?
Apologies if I've missed this already.

They're going with the following forward line:

HF: Cameron, Grundy, M.Lynch
F: Mihocek, Cox, Q.Lynch

Wes Fellowes is 1st ruck!

1599099946001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back