NFL 2020 - NFL Bold Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Offense will get off to a terrible start with all the injuries they currently have, hard to recover In a competitive division like they are in. Probably finish 6-10 ish
6-10. Not s**t enough to get a QB so they can move on from Jimmy G.

6-10. Not sh*t enough to get a QB so they can move on from Jimmy G.

Wont be his fault. When your WR1 & 2 are Dante Pettis and Kendrick Bourne for the first four weeks you're going to have a tough time.

It's more like 3 layups, 2 free throws, and 1 uncontested three

Jets they'll beat , they'll win one of the dolphins and giants away. 50/50 at best the rest. Could easily lose all 3 vs Eagles, Rams and Cards.

The extra playoff seed probably helps the Titans and or Packers. I've got the Niners missing. But could potentially see all three miss.

Couldn't see the chiefs missing even if Mahomes missed 10 games. Andy would find a way to get stuff done on offense still

Buccaneers v Saints game Monday to be an 80+ point classic
Devante Parker and Gisecki to combine for 2000+ yards and 15 TD for the 'Fins
Mixon gets his **** together and compiles 2000 combined yards and 10 TD
Bell and OBJ will be traded by the end of the season
DeShaun will be this year's Jameis
Section 77 of Allegiant will be renamed "The Elvis Section" where lookalikes and impersonators get 50% discounted entry
The Titans D will see them win the AFC South and upset the "Colliwobbles" Baltimore Ravens again
The "used to the toughest division" NFC East will continue to be an embarassment (less than 25 combined wins again)
With **** all to throw to Rivera will have Alex Smith throw to DH#7 in 2 TE offense situations
Michael Dickson to drop kick a field goal in a fake punt situation
Chicago D will be fearsome and after a couple of close early wins on D alone Foles takes the Bears all the way to the Superbowl
Detroit to go worse than their 3–12–1 record from the previous season
Whilst Capt. Kirk will try hard the Vikings terrible secondary will see them go below .500
TB12 will take Tampa to the playoffs however they'll be unseated by the Seahawks in Week 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok:
Jerry Jeudy over 1000 yards
Jonathan Taylor is a bust
Jalen Reagor is a bust
Justin Jefferson is a bust
Both Bosa’s make 1st team all pro
Baker Mayfield 4300 yards 35 TDs and 14 INTs
Seattle goes worse than 8-8
Golladay has over 1500 yards and 10 TDs
N’Keal Harry has over 1000 yards
Titans go worse than 8-8
Kareem Hunt out produces Chubb

Ok:
Jerry Jeudy over 1000 yards
Jonathan Taylor is a bust
Jalen Reagor is a bust
Justin Jefferson is a bust
Both Bosa’s make 1st team all pro
Baker Mayfield 4300 yards 35 TDs and 14 INTs
Seattle goes worse than 8-8
Golladay has over 1500 yards and 10 TDs
N’Keal Harry has over 1000 yards
Titans go worse than 8-8
Kareem Hunt out produces Chubb

Your faith in Harry is remarkable. I don't see it

Agree on Reagor, agree on Taylor.. Disagree on Jefferson.

Gibson could easily be the best running back in this class as a rookie. The hype is starting to come from the coaching staff. . I'm expecting big things.

Ended the year well and could get fed by Cameron

I domt see any seperation in his game. Said that when he was drafted. I see a poor man's Landry, reckon he ends up a slot receiver. Don't see a teams WR1 talent in his game.

Buccaneers v Saints game Monday to be an 80+ point classic
Devante Parker and Gisecki to combine for 2000+ yards and 15 TD for the 'Fins
Mixon gets his **** together and compiles 2000 combined yards and 10 TD
Bell and OBJ will be traded by the end of the season
DeShaun will be this year's Jameis
Section 77 of Allegiant will be renamed "The Elvis Section" where lookalikes and impersonators get 50% discounted entry
The Titans D will see them win the AFC South and upset the "Colliwobbles" Baltimore Ravens again
The "used to the toughest division" NFC East will continue to be an embarassment (less than 25 combined wins again)
With **** all to throw to Rivera will have Alex Smith throw to DH#7 in 2 TE offense situations
Michael Dickson to drop kick a field goal in a fake punt situation
Chicago D will be fearsome and after a couple of close early wins on D alone Foles takes the Bears all the way to the Superbowl
Detroit to go worse than their 3–12–1 record from the previous season
Whilst Capt. Kirk will try hard the Vikings terrible secondary will see them go below .500
TB12 will take Tampa to the playoffs however they'll be unseated by the Seahawks in Week 1

Like a lot of these.

I really hope Devante's break out last year was the real thing, one of my three fav players in the enitre league. Negative on Gesicki. Preston Williams will be the one to step up. (Fantasy homer) ;)

Dominate display by me outside the sack record being broken being way off. Took LicoriceAllsorts to school on the 9ers. :)
I'm looking for an old post... what's that stat about conference championship teams missing the playoffs.. or? Out of the 4 teams 1 or 2 miss playoffs every year? I can't remember

I'm looking for an old post... what's that stat about conference championship teams missing the playoffs.. or? Out of the 4 teams 1 or 2 miss playoffs every year? I can't remember

GG.exe will remember

Remove this Banner Ad

Back