Multiplat Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2

Remove this Banner Ad

almost 100% on THPS1 just need the sick score on downhill jam. just cant find a good place to build my combos there.

There's a half pipe, right next to the 3rd water valve. Below to the left. Easy way to get the score if you're good with the revert to manuals.

There's a half pipe, right next to the 3rd water valve. Below to the left. Easy way to get the score if you're good with the revert to manuals.
finally got one. in a session that i kept f**king up combos and could of got like 400k+

Also had the sick score on downhill jam as my last thing to get 100% completion on number 1. I much prefer bowls for tricks so there was just nowhere. Ended up just throwing together a few bullshit combos with grinds and flips then using specials on the massive jump.

Also had the sick score on downhill jam as my last thing to get 100% completion on number 1. I much prefer bowls for tricks so there was just nowhere. Ended up just throwing together a few bullshit combos with grinds and flips then using specials on the massive jump.
I started a decent combo near the end and jumped over the line and used a manual to keep it going the the start again.

a 900 would get a heap of points with the big jump because of all the gaps there.

So I've inserted the disc and started the game and got the "Waiting for game to install, can play free skate or tutorial while you wait" message. Is there any way to track the installation progress? I can't see any indicator in-game or at the playstation menu so not sure if it's actually installing.

EDIT: All fixed. Had to delete the game file, re-insert the disc and wait for it to copy before applying the day one patch.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that challenge for a 25 trick combo without any grinds sucked.

Given some the the things you need to do i doubt ill get the platinum.

Even just to unlock Officer Dick is pretty hard. It's good though, will keep some replay value!

Even just to unlock Officer Dick is pretty hard. It's good though, will keep some replay value!
Sick scores on every level in one combo is s**t. some like Downhill Jam would take hours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back