Preview Rnd 18 - Carlton v Brisbane Sat 19th Sept 7.40PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but teague is part of MC so he would have a fair say in Who plays.
He should but we do not really know. It is probably 3 to 5 voices and as a group I do not rate them at all. Teague needs better people with him than what we been dealing with picking team each week.

Imagine we start of well and we hear after the game 'we really wanted to start well for simmo's last game' - my reaction would be 'why not have that mindset every week'

Reckon the team is on a hiding to nothing on this forum whatever the result. Win for Simmo and people will ask why we couldn't play like that earlier in the year. Lose big in the last round and it will be same old Carlton, no improvement, sack everyone again.

I'm guessing a 2-3 goal loss would probably generate the least amount of angst in the postmatch thread.

Reckon the team is on a hiding to nothing on this forum whatever the result. Win for Simmo and people will ask why we couldn't play like that earlier in the year. Lose big in the last round and it will be same old Carlton, no improvement, sack everyone again.

I'm guessing a 2-3 goal loss would probably generate the least amount of angst in the postmatch thread.
We all want a win but don't tell me you won't think 'where was this last week'

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

4 changes ...

Round 18 team
Backs:Tom WilliamsonLiam JonesKade Simpson
Half-backs:Sam Petrevski-SetonJacob WeiteringLachie Plowman
Centreline:Marc MurphyPatrick CrippsJack Newnes
Half-forwards:Mitch McGovernLevi CasboultJack Martin
Forwards:Michael GibbonsHarry McKayEddie Betts
Followers:Marc PittonetMatthew KennedySam Walsh
Interchange:Cameron PolsonEd CurnowTom De Koning
David Cuningham
Emergencies:Harrison MacreadieMatthew CottrellLochie O'Brien
Matthew Owies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the * does McGov survive again. He’s has 1 possession in his last 2 first half’s. Teague favouritism for him is really starting to worry me.

LOB however 1 poor game and out
It's gotten to be a serious red flag. Someone needs to ask him straight up why he keeps getting a game.

Uninspiring changes. Pittonet, try as he might, is a very non-influential footballer. I'd have gone with Philp or maybe a Ramsay type to offset the treacle slow team we currently field. As for McGovern still not being dropped - I don't care if he's the only 3rd tall we have currently, he needs to go. Adapt. Play a flanker ffs.

Here's hoping they crack in for Simmo and make it respectable. Show some heart for the little warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back