Autopsy Round 18, 2020: St.Kilda v GWS *MARSHALL 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

mXWKP57.gif
I know you been waiting 9 years to post this gif in context Dr Spaceman

What a bus trip back up to Noosa tonight

I hope they pick up a few cartons and bottles of spirits for the trip back.

Nothing better than a bus trip home after a win, singing the songs.

Hunter Clarke is officially my new favourite Saint!
Let’s get Zac Jones back for Ross.
Can we upgrade Kent?

Loving Ryder but think he blows up post 3/4 time. Marshall will need to be big in two weeks post 3Q especially if we play Pies.
But for now - CAAAAARRNNNN SLIIIILLLLDAHHHHHH!!!!!

ROSS won't replace Jones.

Who will? Kent?

so stoked our mighty Saints have made the finals for the 1st time in 9 years!! The Saints supporter inside me had the reservation that we would screw this up, but we played fantastic and showed toughness and maturity. And Jack Steele, omg!! Being a Sainta can be tough, but when it's good.. oh its good!!

Oh when the Saints!!

Great win.

But i'm not getting carried away about our finals prospects.
GWS played right into our wheelhouse by going all out attack trying to kick a big score for a big win.

We won't have any such luck in finals- they will be all low scoring, keepings off defensive games.... ie our kryptonite.

We're on the right track- but are gonna have to be waaay better than we have shown this year (and tonight) if we are gonna win a final.

Don’t want to spend too much time on GWS but how good was it when we had GWS beat with about 10 minutes to go and Toby Greene started to try some cheap off the ball hits on Paton.

Sorry chief, you got flogged, and Paton didn’t give a heck from the replays.

Just made the win a little bit sweeter seeing Greene revert to his dog s**t shenanigans. Great player, s**t campaigner human. Plenty have given the club s**t for turning down some stars for failing the “good bloke” test but Greene wouldn’t last 12 months with us. He’d probably assault someone in a car park again and get crucified (rightly so) if he was on our list.

Was nice to see that Paton just flogged him in every sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King was a genuine contributor tonight in what was a final pretty much . Loved his game except the misses .
Also you can tell after the game just how united this club is .
It wouldn’t be going unnoticed by All the other players up there .
Also Lenny Hayes beginning his long journey back to moorabbin.
Great all round .
according to Channel & Lenny is dong a tree change and moving to the blue mountains.

Been a lot of talk about who’s been our best recruit this year. Paddy Ryder for mine.

Hunter Clarke should never play down back again.

Hunter clarke was good in the middle. looks like he will be a full time mid next next year.

I fell in love with my wife in December 2011, she'd just gotten back from overseas. We got together in 2012 and I don't think she actually liked football until maybe 2015. We moved to the middle of nowhere in 2017, the Kimberley in WA. Her love for the Saints grew. This year, we had a baby. A little Saint.

We have been together through so much, but in all that time the Saints have never made the finals. Tonight changed that.

What a win. What a performance. They have filled our hearts with joy.

Will post later about the game, but just on an emotional level, this was a bloody beauty.

GO YOU SAINTS!

In all the euphoria of a win some of us are still crunching the numbers and trying to make this club better.

Thankless task.

Jake Carlisle had just 5 touches and 1 mark tonight, I think he's done.

He needed to be BOG tonight but he did SFA so I think he's done with us.

I fell in love with my wife in December 2011, she'd just gotten back from overseas. We got together in 2012 and I don't think she actually liked football until maybe 2015. We moved to the middle of nowhere in 2017, the Kimberley in WA. Her love for the Saints grew. This year, we had a baby. A little Saint.

We have been together through so much, but in all that time the Saints have never made the finals. Tonight changed that.

What a win. What a performance. They have filled our hearts with joy.

Will post later about the game, but just on an emotional level, this was a bloody beauty.

GO YOU SAINTS!

Met my lovely in the late 2000s. We got married in 2010 and had our 1st, a little man, in Dec 2011.

Our princess followed in 2014

Can't wait to tell them tomorrow morning that the saints have made the fianls for the first time in their lives

Remove this Banner Ad

Back