Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

A few months ago, toilet paper was almost as rare as Gumbies victories - times have changed.

Hey I remember that, it was a strange time when the Gumbies actually used to win and toilet paper was on the shelves

Was that in 2012?

View attachment 972809

Las Vegas Bears

OFFICIAL TEAM Sheet Round 10 v Sin City Swamprats

B:
Bipolarbear - MWPP - kane249
HB: Art Vandelay_ - Test Tickle - guero
C: Muddiemoose - Cap - tony
HF: RookiePick - Millky95 - CarterS
F: Jezmiester40 - Metalcrusher - Tommycash
Foll: U2tigers - I Dont Care - Matera92
INT: Fizzler - xenxen

CHANGES:
MWPP CHB to FB
Test Tickle FB to CHB
guero W to HBF
tony HBF to W
hilly INT to OUT
Fizzler OUT to INT

I know it's a good idea to get the teamsheet in nice and early to avoid making the same mistake the Gumbies are prone too, but surely this is a tad early.

Which week is it?

Come on lads. Another win and we'll release our own DVD box set.

Do you have this one on permanent repeat?

St Kilda sung the song after both JLT Games | BigFooty

No no, you're mistaken. We're the Sin City Swamprats

To be fair though, we are carrying around some bloke called SarahSmiles who was part of the expansion crew. Good on him for throwing everything at winning a third flag with us before heading to Pennsylvania

Want to Sparkle? Stick a firecracker up your arse and then get Firestarter to kiss it :oops:

Hey I remember that, it was a strange time when the Gumbies actually used to win and toilet paper was on the shelves

Was that in 2012?
I think you're confused - truth is, season 2012 is when they'll win their next flag.

For song Friday Night I suggest TV/Cartoon themes

Big yes to this. Mark this down as my early entry

I suppose that given Friday is only a few days away it could count as my now entry, if we're going by the posting calendar MWPP is following

Last edited:
Twitch's whole sell is that it's for gamers to stream their themselves playing games, whereas YouTube was created prior for Home Videos. But both now have increased activity due to covid, so why not cash in on it.
No, I just don't wanna watch shitty pre-roll ads. They are cancer

No need. The Rising Star award from now on bestows the "sausageroll medal" to its winner.

Does that come with a complimentary sausage roll? Four 'n' Twenty brand would be awesome, even better if it's a King Size

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 1.34.52 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not again - I put on 5kgs last week when we talked about chocolate!!!!!

I suppose we could talk about fruit, vegetables and other healthy parts of the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating, that way you might lose the 5kgs

Then next week we can talk chocolate and gain weight, and just alternate between the two

Your attempts at bribery won't work. It's quickly become clear to me that the biggest issue facing the Sweet FA is rampant corruption. So I've established g industries™ to root out said corruption. I'm on to you campaigner, you and your buddies in the CoLC.

Good luck with that. We handpick our admins on their ability to corrupt and manipulate those around them, especially the simmers.

For those wondering how my day at work is going:

Twitch ******* updated so their ads get around uBlock so stuck watching these campaignering 30 second unskippables. So work ******* sucks ass

My day has been slow thanks to the Microsoft outage.

Woah, woah, slow down. That dictionary philreich got you for Christmas last year was a gag gift, we certainly didn't expect you to use it

Just don't buy him a thesaurus whatever you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back