No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on the tickertape on ABC news.
Huge news.
She was taken off the GWS roster for 2021, before the incident.
She obviously loved her sport and couldn't play anymore.
List cutbacks due to the China virus.

Last edited:
Sadly, such an incident creates a copycat effect.
Already, a 30 per cent rise in youth self-harm incidents, due to the virus and social restrictions.
Young people would idolise Jacinda and take a sad cue.

I got an email from australia post saying something from richmond football club is on its way, i haven't purchased anything, anyone else getting this?

I got an email from australia post saying something from richmond football club is on its way, i haven't purchased anything, anyone else getting this?
Probably just letting you know a premiership is on the way, delivery expected in 9 8 days time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God some people are philistines, people getting outraged over nothing piss me off, crack a book ffs. It’s why I stopped watching the news, *******s irrationally piss me off.
I agree, but who are these people who are getting outraged? I think we give too much credence to these twitter and social media warriors. Seriously, who cares what they think. They should be ignored.

I agree, but who are these people who are getting outraged? I think we give too much credence to these twitter and social media warriors. Seriously, who cares what they think. They should be ignored.
I should have added I got off social media too lol I find out what’s happening with family and the general news from either my mum or what I pick up here now lol

Actually today I got an email from Richmond about my membership and I'll receive a letter in the mail about it

Actually today I got an email from Richmond about my membership and I'll receive a letter in the mail about it

Can someone tell the membership department that white text on a yellow background is just...no...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back