No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also make mine. Haven't for over 12 months though, and have no problems eating homemade bacon after being cured and smoked as its basically cooked. But track any youtube video of commercial bacon being made and it's clear it has the be cooked very, very crispy ;)

Pickled pork from a good reputable butcher smoked in the Webber is very similar to ham/bacon.
Haven't had pickled pork in years, might have to give it a crack

Bowden was a marked man when he left the Mongols for the Finks.
As the detective said, the bikers are not bringing "fluffy toys to the hospital".
The word "underworld" is a good word.
It goes on regardless of lockdowns, border closures, beneath the surface.
You could have the most draconian lockdowns in the world, they will still find a way to kill each other.
It’s like the gun buy back , the crims didn’t hand in their guns

I was wondering what to cook for tea... pickled pork with a little redgum smoke in the Webber BabyQ sounds the go.
Bought a Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker a while back, saved a heap apple tree prunings and use that whenever I smoke bacon/pork. We have a BabyQ as well but I like the charcoal one better.

Slow cooked corned beef here tonight, plenty left over for sandwiches with sweet mustard pickles..............well that's if I can keep the 15yo daughter away

Sorry, my error, he transferred from the Finks to Mongols.
The Finks were part of the Ballroom Blitz.
In fact, he was shot 12 times.

Last edited:
Bought a Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker a while back, saved a heap apple tree prunings and use that whenever I smoke bacon/pork. We have a BabyQ as well but I like the charcoal one better.

Slow cooked corned beef here tonight, plenty left over for sandwiches with sweet mustard pickles..............well that's if I can keep the 15yo daughter away
I'd love a smokey mountain cooker.
Bob Hart is the go to man for Webber cooking

My dad used to stay there when visiting from country Victoria, it was relatively respectable, it seems to be a charnel house now.
Wouldn't even consider anymore.Less seedy on a park bench.
Few weeks ago cops were out the front with one bloke in cuffs.

I'd love a smokey mountain cooker.
Bob Hart is the go to man for Webber cooking
I'll look him up.......There's a BabyQ group on FB that I check out now and again. There's a few recipes in the book that comes with the smoker and one that I want to try is Maple Brined Smoked Chicken. Where you place the chicken in a brine, which includes maple syrup and bourbon, overnight then smoke for 3-3 1/2 hours.

I'll look him up.......There's a BabyQ group on FB that I check out now and again. There's a few recipes in the book that comes with the smoker and one that I want to try is Maple Brined Smoked Chicken. Where you place the chicken in a brine, which includes maple syrup and bourbon, overnight then smoke for 3-3 1/2 hours.
Bob Hart does the apple cider stubbies for brine.

Also, redgum is brilliant for smoking chook, plus it turns it orange which looks cool.

Scrolled through the so-called "Trends" on Twitter.
The first five or six were hate speech, unhinged abuse.
A real cyber cesspool.
That's why it was hilarious Megan Markle saying she's the most trolled person in the world.... Um, hello... has she never herd of D Trump?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the boy.
Street kid, they basically gave him 20 cents, covered him up in the back of a truck and took him away for a few days shoot.

Absolute campaigners act.
Should have sacked the manager and tipped him in to authorities.
See how funny he’d have found a South American prison for child kidnapping.

I remember back when Girls on film came out and Rage played the unedited clip for a few weeks before the wooses complained.
In our share house we had it recorded twice on VHS. and after about 3 or 4 weeks the VHS tape was so worn for that 3 or so minutes it ended up as static blur.

Hate to think how many had a you know what to it when no one was around. I probably had about 50

The joys of pre-internet and instant access to naughty bits.

Old but Gold: I JUST UPDATED

NATHAN BUCKLEY was talking to DIMMA and asked how he got so much out of his players, when the PIES players couldn't even follow the simplest game plan. and didn’t seem to give a s**t…. DIMMA replied that he kept his players alert by giving them intelligence tests. Just then DUSTY went by.
"Hey, DUSTIN," called DIMMA. "The child of my mother and father, who is not my sister, and not my brother, who is it?"
"That's easy, Dimma," said DUSTY. "That's you.”

DIMMA turned to BUCKS. "You see?"
"I think so," said NAYFAN. "Thanks a lot, DIMMA."

Back at COLLIGWOOD he runs into PENDLES. "Tell me, SCOTT the child of your mother, the child of your father, not your brother, not your sister, who is it?"
PENDLES looks alarmed. "Can I have a few minutes to think about it?"
He nicks out of the room and gets on the mobile to the BEST footballer he knows, DUSTIN MARTIN.
“DUSTY, quick, the child of your father, the child of your mother, not your brother, not your sister, who is it?”
"SCOTTY, it's me."
"Gee thanks DUSTY.”

PENDLES goes confidently back to BUCKS. "Coach, the answer to your question is - DUSTIN MARTIN!"
BUCKLEY groans and buries his head in his hands. "No, you idiot, it's DAMIEN HARDWICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back