Preview Geelong v Richmond 2020 Grand Final Sat Oct 24 @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the 07 GF on Fox rn.

In the 3rd, not long after Chappy's mark, Hunt runs through a bloke and the ball spills out and Rookie comes flying in and lands an amazing and hard tackle.

Hope we see some of this on Saturday. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
In the 3rd qtr chappy takes mark kicks goal from about 30. Im a few rows back and the ball comes straight at me. I get out of my seat, position myself well but spill the ball ingoriously. Former fitzroy and hawks player Jon Barker is sitting in row in front of me and bags me for the poor effort

Jesus this is a ******* rude article to be putting out. But if Sam Simpson is the worst player on the ground, I'll eat my hat.

Interestingly the Cats have the majority of players ranked 10-25 after 4 of the top 9.

With that kind of bravado said, I’m so nervous! I’m horrified that if we lose, we will hand them a back to back Premiership win
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

One of many reasons why I do not want a Richmond victory, the Trent Cotchin Tigers must not be a back to back flag winning side.

What do you mean? I never stopped!!!

That’s hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

Now, how do I say this kindly?

You get some grief here, I’m guilty. Still you stand by your word, which is honourable.

Since we’ve been successful in Finals + are into the GF, you are a different person + I love it! 😻

Really enjoying your posts + your humour has me sprinting to the loo + not for my usual dash there for a Geelong goal 🤣

May I ask, does your “I’ve never stopped!!!” match my COVID-19 Day Drinking?
🤣🤣🤣

Cheers Grimoz
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙

How many weeks did you cry after that!!! 2 bloody points!!!
Na I wrote it wrong. It meant to read the last game of the home and away season.

Jesus this is a ******* rude article to be putting out. But if Sam Simpson is the worst player on the ground, I'll eat my hat.

Interestingly the Cats have the majority of players ranked 10-25 after 4 of the top 9.

It's not saying he's the worse - at it says at the top of the article it's based on AFL Player Ratings and shouldn't really be that surprising that a Simpson is the lowest ranked for no reason other than being the least experienced player (should teams to in unchanged)

This is a few years old, but it explains about how the AFL player ratings systems works

What is the Official AFL Player Ratings system?
Determining the best player in the AFL has always been tricky. Whether it be umpires, coaches, media or fans, judgements about top players have always had a large element of opinion.

Now, using the most sophisticated algorithm ever applied to our game, we can assess every single action of every player, determine the impact of that action and provide points – either positive or negative – toward that player's rating compared to his peers.

And unlike every other system, Official AFL Player Ratings are based on a player's past 40 games, a scheme that provides a long-term view of a player's standing within the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not saying he's the worse - at it says at the top of the article it's based on AFL Player Ratings and shouldn't really be that surprising that a Simpson is the lowest ranked for for reason other than being the least experienced player (should teams to in unchanged)

This is a few years old, but it explains about how the AFL player ratings systems works

What is the Official AFL Player Ratings system?
Determining the best player in the AFL has always been tricky. Whether it be umpires, coaches, media or fans, judgements about top players have always had a large element of opinion.

Now, using the most sophisticated algorithm ever applied to our game, we can assess every single action of every player, determine the impact of that action and provide points – either positive or negative – toward that player's rating compared to his peers.

And unlike every other system, Official AFL Player Ratings are based on a player's past 40 games, a scheme that provides a long-term view of a player's standing within the AFL.

Yah I get that it uses player ratings, but I think it's just rude to go with a best to "best to worst" article two days out. It could have been done differently!

Not sure where that Hawks post went, but thanks bro!

He deleted it. I was wondering whether he meant that for Richmond instead and realised he was on the wrong board or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back