The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
So anyone that questions the Democrats is a troll? We all love Beijing Biden, repeat it with me, We all love Beijing Biden.

The crowds celebrating look pretty decent to be honest.

But if you loved the past 4 years I wouldn’t worry too much. Even Fox say Biden is moderate and the Republicans do have the senate anyway.

I'm too old to stay up all night. Oh... eff it! Sleep is overrated. Could someone give me a ring at about 3pm to make sure I'm still alive? Thanks.

OK... President-elect Biden is going to speak at about noon our time. I might try to get a few hours of sleep before that. I just don't want to go to sleep yet.

The crowds celebrating look pretty decent to be honest.

But if you loved the past 4 years I wouldn’t worry too much. Even Fox say Biden is moderate and the Republicans do have the senate anyway.

Senate is locked at 48 48 isnt it?

"Usually in recounts they get a difference of a few hundred. This 7000 will be, uh, hard to overcome."

lol

This is a huge win for Fox. They can finally get back to what they're good at - attacking democrat Presidents and stoking fear. They no longer have to cater to the whims of a mad man child who has more social media capital than them.

####ing hell...what a moment in history...at 1.30am on a saturday night no less.

Ive got up out of bed and poured the biggest shot of Jamison Irish whiskey and toasted towards the night sky to democracy.

The nightmare is over.

There’s a s**t load of work to be done to repair the damage that Bunker Boy has done.

It won’t be sorted out overnight.

But rest assured folks, America has been saved from total oblivion.

Harris is the shining light.

She will be the next US President after Joe.

All is well...for now.

Adios Trump!

giphy.gif

is that the “ deep state “ comment moment?

"Usually in recounts they get a difference of a few hundred. This 7000 will be, uh, hard to overcome."

lol

This is a huge win for Fox. They can finally get back to what they're good at - attacking democrat Presidents and stoking fear. They no longer have to cater to the whims of a mad man child who has more social media capital than them.

no more “ tonight i’m on Hannity ...enjoy!!!” bull####

I'm too old to stay up all night. Oh... eff it! Sleep is overrated. Could someone give me a ring at about 3pm to make sure I'm still alive? Thanks.

OK... President-elect Biden is going to speak at about noon our time. I might try to get a few hours of sleep before that. I just don't want to go to sleep yet.

stay up...embrace the historical moment

they don’t come around too often

if not...get some sleep and wake up midday for a feed of bacon and eggs and midday beer...and enjoy the Trump meltdowns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

46-48 last I saw.

They count the two independent token seats as Democrat since they rarely, if ever, side with conservatives.

Which should be a wake up call for conservatives but hey, they are stuck in the past.

Doocey saying 400 car limit at the Drive-in victory speech.

Reckon the old Croydon twin held that many back in the day.

Spanky still on the back 9...

The Croydon twin..my local back in the day

brings back many memories..back here in Perth on a silent, beautiful night

Last edited:
Play it...

“Come gather 'round, people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin'