List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Tweet deleted

re: Ben Brown traded to Melbourne

Lol, and so it comes to this ...

Who the **** are these people on the coverage. One bloke looks like a bogan drug dealer, the other looks like an unwashed loser and then there is an old bloke on the tressle table at the side of the room then Nat Edwards.

Who the fu** are these people on the coverage. One bloke looks like a bogan drug dealer, the other looks like an unwashed loser and then there is an old bloke on the tressle table at the side of the room then Nat Edwards.

All three describe Craig Hutchinson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still find it weird that not 1 person requested a trade, nor are the club shopping a depth player around for points.

I think it's more that they didn't publicly declare one because interest wasn't high enough.

Melbourne acquires Ben Brown, Pick 28 and a 2021 fourth-round pick. North Melbourne receives Pick 26, Pick 33 and a 2021 fourth-round pick (tied to Brisbane Lions)

I don't think this is the year to trade depth players, this draft will be the most speculative ever and you wouldn't want too many picks (lolnorf). I'm happy with our minimal involvement strategy.

on the flip side you would think clubs would have been eyeballing fringe players and picking them off and offering 3rd round picks that they wont use anyway. Clubs probably too nervous about list sizes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back