Sexy or non sexy things you do find sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

Rangas. Not dyed, genuine ones. The ones with carpet matching the drapes. With some curve in the right places, not stick insects. The ones with a bright smile and not the pouty "I'm a fiery b*tch so I'm going to make your life a misery" type.
Yep, natural redheads super hot. A question for the ladies (or guys who like guys) - Does anyone find red headed men at all attractive? As a straight guy I can look at a movie star, singer, athlete etc. and go 'Yeah, I can see why the ladies find him hot'. I can't remember ever being able to see why any red head guy would pass that bar. Redheadedness seems like one of those 'only good on one sex' thing for 99% of people. Like super muscled on a woman is a turn off to most men (that's drugged up level, not fit girl super hot level).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A question for the ladies (or guys who like guys) - Does anyone find red headed men at all attractive? As a straight guy I can look at a movie star, singer, athlete etc. and go 'Yeah, I can see why the ladies find him hot'.

mallaby.jpg

George Mallaby back in the day. The grandmas of today used to swoon over posters of him on their bedroom walls.

Yep, natural redheads super hot. A question for the ladies (or guys who like guys) - Does anyone find red headed men at all attractive? As a straight guy I can look at a movie star, singer, athlete etc. and go 'Yeah, I can see why the ladies find him hot'. I can't remember ever being able to see why any red head guy would pass that bar. Redheadedness seems like one of those 'only good on one sex' thing for 99% of people. Like super muscled on a woman is a turn off to most men (that's drugged up level, not fit girl super hot level).

Prince Harry

That is all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back