Sexy or non sexy things you do find sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have this vision in my head of casually picking lint out of my belly button but digging too far and ripping it out and my guts all just burst everywhere onto the carpet and Im just screaming.

Remind me to thank you at 4am tomorrow when I'm lying there in a cold sweat every time an errant finger strays toward my tummy. Because now you've mentioned it, I have this overwhelming urge to check and/or remove lint. But it isn't worth the risk.

Anyone else ever get a nasty belly button in hot weather? I've had one maybe three times in the last five years over summer. Just gets a bit smelly, have to give it a good wipe with alcohol and poke some Savlon in there.

Remind me to thank you at 4am tomorrow when I'm lying there in a cold sweat every time an errant finger strays toward my tummy. Because now you've mentioned it, I have this overwhelming urge to check and/or remove lint. But it isn't worth the risk.

Anyone else ever get a nasty belly button in hot weather? I've had one maybe three times in the last five years over summer. Just gets a bit smelly, have to give it a good wipe with alcohol and poke some Savlon in there.
no
My ears do that in humid weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Back