Sexy or non sexy things you do find sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

Think you can apply that to all things to do with "sexy time" or massages tho, not just feet.

But yes, as someone who loves feet, i ensure my feet are clean. And pedicured as well if possible. Lol my fingernails are 90% of the time terrible (im a biter), but my toes i insist on looking great. Go figure.
See, if you did Hot Yoga you could get to chewing your toe nails as well. :think:

Sports cars are pretty damn sexy. (Not that i care what a man may or may not drive), they just are.

Screenshot-2020-05-12-at-15.10.34.png

For some reason yellow does it for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Women with large noses. Some eastern mediterranean ladies (egyptians etc) can look stunning with the right probocis.

Steffi Graf - wow.

Read a story on Jennifer Grey ala Dirty Dancing and raskolnikov 's favourite movie of all time.

She was in a car accident and had to get a nose job. They completely ****ed her over- if you see pics of her now, she was actually so much better with the big, original nose.

Read a story on Jennifer Grey ala Dirty Dancing and raskolnikov 's favourite movie of all time.

She was in a car accident and had to get a nose job. They completely f’ed her over- if you see pics of her now, she was actually so much better with the big, original nose.
the old car crash story...lol

iu

Um she was in a car crash. With Matthew Broderick, in Ireland. Killed a person in the other car.

Must have been a different crash ???

Ramsey recalls the actor kept repeating "Did I hurt them? Did I hurt them?", and that while Broderick suffered from a badly broken leg and facial lacerations, resulting in a four week hospital stay in Belfast, Grey only obtained superficial bruising.

matthew-broderick-jennifer-grey-600x900.jpg

I think nearly everyone in Hollywood has had a nose job
except Barbara Streisand

The Ronna proved 80% of blondes arent actually blonde too
Lots of people got work done in the lockdown though so they could heal without the paparazzi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back