Sexy or non sexy things you do find sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

The song "Run to Paradise" by the Choirboys is sexy.

Way back in my uni days the guy down the hall from me at college loved it and played it constantly. About the same time I got together with the girl who would become Mrs NB. We ****ed a lot to that song. :cool:

Last edited:

Way back in my uni days the guy down the hall from me at college loved it and played it constantly. About the same I got together with the girl who would become Mrs NB. We f’ed a lot to that song. :cool:

That would be my no.1 fave bogan song, most definitely.

You're on your own there, thinking its sexy tho :p

Way back in my uni days the guy down the hall from me at college loved it and played it constantly. About the same time I got together with the girl who would become Mrs NB. We f’ed a lot to that song. :cool:

Saw the Choirboys play a pub gig back in the 90s and they played Run to Paradise twice, once during their normal set and then again during their encore.

Don't think I've been to any other gigs where a band has played the same song twice but most of the other bands I've seen have more than one big hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still sing "We built this city on sausage rolls!" to myself when that song is on.

Same problem though.

Plus it would get pretty whiffy after a while too.

Did Jefferson Starship build Altona?

Saw the Choirboys play a pub gig back in the 90s and they played Run to Paradise twice, once during their normal set and then again during their encore.

Don't think I've been to any other gigs where a band has played the same song twice but most of the other bands I've seen have more than one big hit.
They played my 2nd year uni graduation and they opened and closed with Run to Paradise.
They know their audience.

I’m no engineer, but rock and roll seems a pretty flimsy foundation on which to build a city.
You're forgetting that God gave Rock n roll, to you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back