Coaching Staff Former Coach Ben "Truck" Rutten - Sacked for real this time - 21/8

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the point is if you can sell them sand, you have the gift.
Ice to eskimos is the other one.
The saying implies a high degree of ability with selling things, to the point of selling something to someone who already has a lot of that thing.

Bruno was trying to say Rutten is nowhere near having the most basic selling ability, so I suppose the saying would be “couldn’t sell a bottle of water in a desert”?

The saying implies a high degree of ability with selling things, to the point of selling something to someone who already has a lot of that thing.

Bruno was trying to say Rutten is nowhere near having the most basic selling ability, so I suppose the saying would be “couldn’t sell a bottle of water in a desert”?
hope to an essendon fan more fitting :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in reality I hope he could not sell sand to the Arabs as he would be selling something they do not need or in other words a con. We do not need to be sold something we do not need :p:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back