US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean how stupid is Trump and his moronic acolytes? They seriously have believed at one point and maybe still do that the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land would simply accept no evidence/proof and reverse the result of the elections. So staggeringly stupid it’s beyond belief.

Someone's holding a fire sale...
View attachment 1019671
Pay $20 to get a $7 hat for $5 ? Trumpenomics

Trump Baseball Cap 2020 President Election epublican Baseball Hat New Make America Great AgainTrump Great Cotton Baseball Cap

Now $7 Was $21

GST included

1606518445891.png

Looks like they will need to drag him out kicking and screaming judging by his latest rambling tweet. Where’s the popcorn?

edit: as posted ^^

View attachment 1019702
Not sure Donald understands how the Presumption of Innocence principles implied in the constitution works.

Another case bites the dust

Comments from Trump appointed judge ... more hacks Balls In ?

View attachment 1019621

Supreme Court will say no proof is good enough for them to overturn an election result?

No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PA Federal Court

“The number of ballots it specifically challenges is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory. And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters, the court found.

So even if successful it wouldn’t change the election result AND they want to take it to the Supreme Court?

I mean how stupid is Trump and his moronic acolytes? They seriously have believed at one point and maybe still do that the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land would simply accept no evidence/proof and reverse the result of the elections. So staggeringly stupid it’s beyond belief.

I actually think Trump thought he couldn’t lose this election that he’d either a) win the electoral vote or popular vote b) use whatever legal channels available to overturn it his way.

He thought he was above democracy, and could turn America into some tinpot dictatorship. Thankfully he was wrong.

I actually think Trump thought he couldn’t lose this election that he’d either a) win the electoral vote or popular vote b) use whatever legal channels available to overturn it his way.

He thought he was above democracy, and could turn America into some tinpot dictatorship. Thankfully he was wrong.

In his comments to Bob Woodward, he spent a lot of time talking about how great he was going before “the plague” hit the world (including the US), which implies that, in his calculation, the virus had significantly weakened his position. On some level, at least, I think he knew that he was in big trouble.

In his comments to Bob Woodward, he spent a lot of time talking about how great he was going before “the plague” hit the world (including the US), which implies that, in his calculation, the virus had significantly weakened his position. On some level, at least, I think he knew that he was in big trouble.

As macabre as this sounds, the virus was the perfect opportunity for Trump to get re-elected. It's been the perfect opportunity for most stand in governments to be re-elected even though they have done a terrible job.

Trump would've needed to drop his narcissism and this was the perfect opportunity. Obviously this showed he was incapable of doing so.

Last edited:

He has blazed a trail, though. Someone else will give it a shot.

As macabre as this sounds, the virus was the perfect opportunity for Trump to get re-elected. It's been the perfect opportunity for most stand in governments to be re-elected even though they have done a terrible job.

Trump would've needed to drop his narcissism and this was the perfect opportunity. Obviously this showed he was incapable of doing so.

That’s correct, and Trump was lucky in that he actually had some advisors who had good contacts in China and, indeed, some of his early decisions in the crisis, such as the (partial) travel ban, were amongst his best, but - with Trump being Trump - he just had to make it all about himself and, naturally, wound up losing the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back