Coach Jade Rawlings - sacked by NMFC w/ 2yr to run on contract

Remove this Banner Ad

My Mum who is my Cousin, who’s Cousins live in Inceston with her Cousins, has inside word because her cousin works for the North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos AFLW Side on a part time basis, has told me, I mean her through him an her, that Jades Rawlin’s CV wasn’t up to scratch. So they sacked Rawlin on the pretence that they couldn’t afford to keep him even though we made a $200,000 profit after paying out various coaches with dodgy CVs. But Rawlin is a top bloke because he is Tasmanian. :stern look

Jade Rawlings is the Emilio Estevez brother of the two.

Young Guns > anything Charlie brought to the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All my extended family are North Tassie and none said Shaw demanded Jade gone etc.

Just an unfortunate set of circumstances that both gone after a tough year.

Considering that is not what I'd call a good source of information, I'm sticking to the reason I said. I assumed you had credible information from the other side (inside NMFC), and thought what I'd been told could have been one of those things where you find another reason for your termination to protect your ego. That didn't quite make sense though because if it was obviously a performance issue, I couldn't see Brady going ballistic about it.

Last edited:
Yeah noticed the Taz trade talk died once Jade was gone. I believe he pulled a Judd me or him
iirc, Sam Edmund (the journo we seemed to be briefing leading up to Trade Eon) said that Taz's problem was "earlier in the year and had already been solved". ie other journos were just working off of him being pissed at something mid season and projecting it towards him leaving the club.

As for Jade, I'm inclined to believe that there was *something* that happened behind the scenes that led to his termination. It's not like he was simply a line coach we axed pre hub. He was the Senior Assistant coach with a 3 year contract ffs. Whether he was just incredibly underwhelming at his job, did something naughty naughty, put noses out of place, contributed to the hub being hell, or something else entirely I don't know. But I simply refuse to believe he was a COVID casualty.

I think Charlie and Emilio are probably Hollywood's Wagner brothers.

So we’ve got the rumoured drinking event

Rumoured fisticuffs in the training setup that west coast officials and trainers overheard

And then rumoured undermining from jade

Is Majak writing a book anytime soon, only way I can see any of this coming out and getting linked together

iirc, Sam Edmund (the journo we seemed to be briefing leading up to Trade Eon) said that Taz's problem was "earlier in the year and had already been solved". ie other journos were just working off of him being pissed at something mid season and projecting it towards him leaving the club.

As for Jade, I'm inclined to believe that there was *something* that happened behind the scenes that led to his termination. It's not like he was simply a line coach we axed pre hub. He was the Senior Assistant coach with a 3 year contract ffs. Whether he was just incredibly underwhelming at his job, did something naughty naughty, put noses out of place, contributed to the hub being hell, or something else entirely I don't know. But I simply refuse to believe he was a COVID casualty.
He wasn't a covid casualty

Jackson Callow agrees to play under Jade Rawlings and signs with Norwood.

giantroo

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back