Status
Not open for further replies.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I know its been tough friends.

There you were- all happily puffing away looking foward to 4 more years and then suddenly... its all turned to s**t.
Now instead of spending your days laughing non stop at tweets trolling lefty cucks you're trying to come to terms with Trump getting one of the worst beatings of all time by a bloke who could easily be the star of 'Weekend at Bernies 2.0'

I bet you're all feeling such a covfefe of emotions right now, but unfortunately... facts dont care about your feelings.
Luckily in The Trump supporter safe house thread we do care. We care a lot.

So welcome friends
Pull up a reinforced chair and pour yourself a long cold glass of leftover liberal tears for old times sake.

You're safe now.

FireKrakouer
Balls In
ChappyUK
Bostonian
Taylor

Please feel free to tag any MAGAS ive missed.
They all need a safe space right now the poor dears.

They got tired of winning. Just as Trump promised.

Poor Form
maryjames
Crankitup

When Trump promised to make America great again, did he mean returning it to one-party rule under the Democrats?

Mission Accomplished! Superstar! Winner!

Privately, do you guys reflect and conclude that you backed a loser and were wrong about everything? Or do you tell yourself that the world is a lie?

Seems like it's one or the other at this stage.

Some of you were dumb enough to insist Trump would win in a landslide. How did that work out?

You just wanted to be on the winning team. But you were so dumb that this impulse led you to back an all-time loser. Suck it up.

FireKrakouer loves winners. How did that work out, peanut?

You're like Brett Deledio leaving Richmond for success. You absolute suckers. You're the punchline of this era.

Enjoy the next four years when everyone who endured your know-nothing bullshit spikes the football on your face. Eat it.

Last edited:
Dear Wonky,

Thanks for thinking of me but I've been warned by Chief that trolling isn't appreciated on the SRP so I have to politely decline participation in your thread.

Kind regards
ChappyUK

I know its been tough friends.

There you were- all happily puffing away looking foward to 4 more years and then suddenly... its all turned to sh*t.
Now instead of spending your days laughing non stop at tweets trolling lefty cucks you're trying to come to terms with Trump getting one of the worst beatings of all time by a bloke who could easily be the star of 'Weekend at Bernies 2.0'

I bet you're all feeling such a covfefe of emotions right now, but unfortunately... facts dont care about your feelings.
Luckily in The Trump supporter safe house thread we do care. We care a lot.

So welcome friends
Pull up a reinforced chair and pour yourself a long cold glass of leftover liberal tears for old times sake.

You're safe now.

FireKrakouer
Balls In
ChappyUK
Bostonian
Taylor

Please feel free to tag any MAGAS ive missed.
They all need a safe space right now the poor dears.
Haha William "dick" Wonker.

Troll fail is fail.

Dear Wonky,

Thanks for thinking of me but I've been warned by Chief that trolling isn't appreciated on the SRP so I have to politely decline participation in your thread.

Kind regards
ChappyUK
Haha William "dick" Wonker.
Did you back a loser? :cry:

Tell everyone about the Trump landslide.

All you can eat, peanuts.

FireKrakouer
Poor Form
Balls In
Crankitup
ChappyUK

What happened to your confidence?

None of you will even show up to address it. But you were so keen before. Remember when you thought you were #winning? What happened?

As I said all along, you're empty sacks. You don't know anything. Everyone who dismissed and mocked you was right. And now you're hiding away. Got nothing?

You can't even show up to take it on the chin. What a sad outcome for you guys. You were so confident before. What happened?

Just sit there quietly while everyone else who is halfway sane takes a victory lap on your face. Eat it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
They got tired of winning. Just as Trump promised.

Poor Form
maryjames
Crankitup

When Trump promised to make America great again, did he mean returning it to one-party rule under the Democrats?

Mission Accomplished! Superstar! Winner!

Privately, do you guys reflect and conclude that you backed a loser and were wrong about everything? Or do you tell yourself that the world is a lie?

Seems like it's one or the other at this stage.

Some of you were dumb enough to insist Trump would win in a landslide. How did that work out?

You just wanted to be on the winning team. But you were so dumb that this impulse led you to back an all-time loser. Suck it up.

FireKrakouer loves winners. How did that work out, peanut?

You're like Brett Deledio leaving Richmond for success. You absolute suckers. You're the punchline of this era.

Enjoy the next four years when everyone who endured your know-nothing bullshit spikes the football on your face. Eat it.
Ahhh maryjames how could I forget you!
Welcome to the safe house friend
Feel free to hang a few pictures of Cyril up on the wall to help you feel at home.

All you can eat, peanuts.

FireKrakouer
Poor Form
Balls In
Crankitup
ChappyUK

What happened to your confidence?

None of you will even show up to address it. But you were so keen before. Remember when you thought you were #winning? What happened?

As I said all along, you're empty sacks. You don't know anything. Everyone who dismissed and mocked you was right. And you now you're hiding away.

You can't even show up to take it on the chin. What a sad outcome for you guys.

I have been here and still happy to be here. However the powers-that-be decided that differing opinions aren't allowed and SRP has to be treated like a team board.

I have been here and still happy to be here. However the powers-that-be decided that differing opinions aren't allowed and SRP has to be treated like a team board.
Your "opinion" is that you didn't back a loser?

Yeah I covered that. You were right. The world is a lie. That explains it.

You bought the magic beans. Enjoy being the punchline for the next few years.

I love how Trump invented this idea that his Vice President can overturn the results of the election.
Unfortunately it’s pure fantasy.
You guys know all about that don’t you - fantasy.

We've been watching you guys for 4 years so yes we understand it.

Good on you.
I look on the last four years, the Trump years, as the lost years.
Four years wasted on an idiot in the White House.
If a chicken had been in charge at least we would have had the eggs.

I love how Trump invented this idea that his Vice President can overturn the results of the election.
Unfortunately it’s pure fantasy.
Why didn't Gore just make himself president after the 2000 election? Why didn't Biden make Clinton president after 2016?

Both were VP at the time. I mean, if those are the rules, they should have done that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on you.
I look on the last four years, the Trump years, as the lost years.
Four years wasted on an idiot in the White House.
If a chicken had been in charge at least we would have had the eggs.

How do you think a declining racist in Biden who has China's interests above the country he is about to lead will change things?

How do you think a declining racist in Biden who has China's interests above the country he is about to lead will change things?
What do you think about the TPP? Do you even know what it is?

Was the TPP in China's interests?

China hated it. But Trump ditched it. It was his dumbest move if you're a China hawk. Do you even know what it was?

I live in HK. I'm on board with the most hawkish policies regarding the CCP. I'm not quite Steve Bannon, who thinks war is inevitable, but I think the international liberal order should rally together against Chinese aggression. But Trump seeks to dismantle that international order because "America First" and "globalism is bad". But that's how you kick China in the nuts. Through multilateralism. Through instruments like the TPP.

But the very mechanisms Trump could use to squeeze China, he undermines.

There is a strategic balance in Asia-Pacific. But Trump's ham-fisted approach tips this balance in China's favour. You don't get this?

Trump abandoned the TPP and then sat on his hands when it came to HK and the Uygurs. He didn't care about that at all. Again, the mechanisms he could use to squeeze China, he undermines.

So in what sense was Trump tough on China? A fake trade war that didn't achieve anything? And some angry tweets?

Can you see how these claims don't connect? They contradict each other.

Remember, he initially said China did a great job on the coronavirus. He praised Xi for his handling of it. So tough on China! It's bullshit. He says one thing and then says the opposite and you guys just embrace the most convenient version.

You guys just buy the magic beans over and over. You claim to be worried about China but you support a guy who kissed them on the dick on day one.

Last edited:
Was that the last 4 years where you complained that Democrats never accepted the election results despite conceding within 24 hours of the election and not um trying to overturn the election in the courts let alone storm the capital building.

I expect you to be complaining to far far greater degrees about how Trump supporters are giant sooks who can not accept the will of the people. Thats assuming you aren't the worlds biggest hypocrite.

That right-wing clamouring for victimhood strikes again.

You backed a loser. Agreed?

You bought into a fantasy land and now it's blown up in your face.

Do you accept this?
Now, now, this is a safe space for Trump supporters. I'm sure you can ask them the tough questions elsewhere.

But that's how you kick China in the nuts. Through multilateralism. Through instruments like the TPP.
Now admittedly I don't know everything that the TPP covered, but I would like to point out that just because it was bad for China, it doesn't mean it was good for the rest of us. My understanding is that it gave corporations significant power, including enabling tobacco companies to sue Australia for the packaging restrictions we've put on cigarettes. Is that true? If so, there was a lot wrong with it.

Now admittedly I don't know everything that the TPP covered, but I would like to point out that just because it was bad for China, it doesn't mean it was good for the rest of us.
I'm addressing a poster who claims to be focused on being tough on China.

If that's the obsession, ditching the TPP seems like a weird move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back