State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: Western Australia vs Vic Metro at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

The equipment I repair makes the rocks into smaller rocks. Really I'm making more rocks so guero should be happy.

Steady on campaigner, there is only room for one crusher here minnow.

You're not a mainboard west coast supporter so I'm not surprised you don't get it. They're a different breed.

I am good mates with Sheed and Darling does that count?

Surely it’s been long enough that you can get rid of that ridiculous avatar and have something more pleasing to the eye?

I’d welcome Hitler or his Sweet FA equivalent at this point.
For once we are in agreeance, my Baghdadi friend. I can only tolerate that avatar on Callums_Guns because of his cheerful and friendly disposition. Muddiemoose has neither of those qualities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh la di da, look at me, i know famous peoplez

Nah they aren't famous at least not around here. Dom's old man is contracted to service our aircons and electrical stuff at work, also a Mines Rover boy. Jack married Courtney Braham the local Mister Signs bloke, who is also a Mines Rovers boy ;)

They both come down to the club regularly.

For once we are in agreeance, my Baghdadi friend. I can only tolerate that avatar on Callums_Guns because of his cheerful and friendly disposition. Muddiemoose has neither of those qualities.
Kind words thank you however ABV is right the moose is a gem, would be a handy pick up at the Dragons

Kind words thank you however ABV is right the moose is a gem, would be a handy pick up at the Dragons

Like * campaigner. And change your Av starting to remind me of Moosies. Be original FFS.

I am surprised no one on the Richmond board has commented.

Says the Flogmond supporter ... that posts on the board .... you sure are a sharp campaigner aren't you?

Nothing gets past quick wit Disaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back