BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:

There are showers forecast for Adelaide tomorrow so there is a chance of the Strikers v Thunder game being a washout or reduced overs.

I'll probably wait to see what's happening with the weather closer to game time before making any trades,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Milne? Looked sensational v Adelaide yesterday and has them again tonight. Hasn’t had the best season though. 84k. Looking at Finch to Milne via Marnus and looping him tonight

Rain forecast to play a big role tonight. I’m probably ditching 2 from tonight’s game at least and looping the other 2.

Ok guys thoughts on what to do here? Have like 90k bank too

View attachment 1045515

I'd be benching Carey and Hales tonight, as rain looks like its going to have an impact on the game. If the game is not too rain effected and they both manage to score well, I honestly would'nt change too much tbh your team is pretty good.

If both fail or weather ruins the result, id use that 90k and make another sideways swap i.e so you will have enough to go Kerr > Wade.

Im trading Ferguson > Wade tonight and i'll be looping Carey and Hales for sure and I may trade Cutting but not sure who to though.

I'd be benching Carey and Hales tonight, as rain looks like its going to have an impact on the game. If the game is not too rain effected and they both manage to score well, I honestly would'nt change too much tbh your team is pretty good.

If both fail or weather ruins the result, id use that 90k and make another sideways swap i.e so you will have enough to go Kerr > Wade.

Im trading Ferguson > Wade tonight and i'll be looping Carey and Hales for sure and I may trade Cutting but not sure who to though.

Similar thoughts. I’m 100% trading Billings, probably to Wade. And contemplating trading Head to another player tomorrow, simply to free up a loop at the bowler line.

Melbourne Weather May play an issue as well, but not as major as Adelaide tonight.

1611532910482.png

Thoughts on what to do with my team? 1 Trade already done Ferguson > Wade but thinking of holding the other 2 just in case rain does not effect play too much and cutting and hales manage to score well and in this case i'll trade finch for 42k bat\bwl donut to take whichever score is highest from the 2.

Similar thoughts. I’m 100% trading Billings, probably to Wade. And contemplating trading Head to another player tomorrow, simply to free up a loop at the bowler line.

Melbourne Weather May play an issue as well, but not as major as Adelaide tonight.

Nice trade mate, hoping Wade can back up again from last night.. When he's on he is unstoppable.

Melbourne weather looks ok at the moment, looks like we'll get some rain in the morning and early arvo but should hopefully fine up by the time the gades vs Canes game starts.

Nice trade mate, hoping Wade can back up again from last night.. When he's on he is unstoppable.

Melbourne weather looks ok at the moment, looks like we'll get some rain in the morning and early arvo but should hopefully fine up by the time the gades vs Canes game starts.

Cheers. My plan this round is to basically just play the match-up game with all the weather. Got unlimited trades for finals next round, so really just chasing points this round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back