Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love vintage Eddie patrolling the forward line, but this may in fact be a blessing in disguise. We still have the benefit of his mentoring. What we lose
in x factor with Eddie we will gain with pressure, work rate, skills and smarts from Fogarty, he is 100% ready and won't disappoint. Durdin and Honey have
great profiles and huge wraps. Bookmark Durdin to be a mini Walsh, ready to go hardened, focussed and committed from day one.

I want to see Eddie on the park during his "swansong", but love the opportunity it gives the youngsters.

Would love vintage Eddie patrolling the forward line, but this may in fact be a blessing in disguise. We still have the benefit of his mentoring. What we lose
in x factor with Eddie we will gain with pressure, work rate, skills and smarts from Fogarty, he is 100% ready and won't disappoint. Durdin and Honey have
great profiles and huge wraps. Bookmark Durdin to be a mini Walsh, ready to go hardened, focussed and committed from day one.

I want to see Eddie on the park during his "swansong", but love the opportunity it gives the youngsters.

This was my thought as well.
I'd love it if the club were able to get him onto the coaching panel for 2022 as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the AFL article Eddie was running around quite Spritely and included in match sim. They mentioned other injuries also from the game so why wouldn’t they include his.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back