Mega Thread Things that s**t me the fourteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably consulted the advice of his Priest and mentor first time he heard of it to see what he would do if he was in a similar situation

The one that pisses me off alot is when I read a case where a person has accused someone of rape or sexual assault and it turns out it never happened and they made the whole thing up. That sort of accusation can ruin someone for life.

False rape claims should draw the same penalties as an actual rape.

Rapists should be lined up and shot but false rape claims are inexcusable.
I agree.

And rapists should not be lined up and shot. Id just take fair and decent imprisonment terms but we cant even get that right so...

/shruggs
/am desensitized to it almost

I agree.

And rapists should not be lined up and shot. Id just take fair and decent imprisonment terms but we cant even get that right so...

/shruggs
/am desensitized to it almost

id take inprisonment, but none of this segregation that rapists and paedophiles get. youre in with everyone else and its not kept a secret what youve done to be there

Ah, ads. An amusing concept that, every time I visit the ex and the box is on in the background, reminds me why I don't miss TV.
The whole “I don’t watch TV” thing is... generally pretentious. It’s cool, don’t watch tv but this doesn’t contribute anything to the convo that was being had other than to brag about not watching TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole “I don’t watch TV” thing is... generally pretentious. It’s cool, don’t watch tv but this doesn’t contribute anything to the convo that was being had other than to brag about not watching TV

Oh god, genuine lol.

I don't watch TV because I can't. I put up a satellite dish to watch Le Tour de France three years ago and it blew down in a storm a couple of months later. No braggadocio required.

Last edited:
Oh god, genuine lol.

I don't watch TV because I can't. I put up a satellite dish to watch Le Tour de France three years ago and it blew down in a storm a couple of months later. No braggadocio required.
So then the points remains... what was the purpose of the comment?

Last edited:

i dont watch tv, use the internet or eat foods that are too brightly coloured.

im sitting here in my cave milling my own corn while reading in braille because pictures in books are for sheep

id tell you what i was reading but youve probably never heard of it

i dont watch tv, use the internet or eat foods that are too brightly coloured.

im sitting here in my cave milling my own corn while reading in braille because pictures in books are for sheep

id tell you what i was reading but youve probably never heard of it

I've never requested a person watch a show on FTA in my entire life..
But can you PLEASE. Watch MAFS. And join us in the MAFS thread.

You would srsly be the no.1 draft pick going around BF, for that thread.

I've never requested a person watch a show on FTA in my entire life..
But can you PLEASE. Watch MAFS. And join us in the MAFS thread.

You would srsly be the no.1 draft pick going around BF, for that thread.

its tough for me to watch tv as i get Irrationally Offended at First Sight.

but seriously is it currently on? ive never actually watched it

I don’t think this is literally true. Everyone can see how bad it is. He was trying - perhaps a trifle clumsily, if you don’t like him - to empathise.
This is just far too apologetic for him.

Even his apology yesterday was horse s**t. "Im sorry she feels that way".

Hes scum.

Yep, also "I don't look at Facebook", but they know what everyone we went to school with does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back