Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a iranian saying the country was alright 300 years ago.

You blokes are the ones saying lie down and a bex?

WTF has an iranian got to do with the price of fish in China?

Us Richmond fans are just insufferable.

Tone it down.

Yep.

We play them round 1, so banter is to be expected, but it's still 2.5 weeks away.

Premature

Then how does the post YOU quoted say 8? 🤔
Imagine losing a final to a team 9th ffs on the ladder! I have loved owning you campaigners for nearly 50 ******* years. The gift that just keeps giving!
Losing a final to a team finishing 9th was tragic. Really set the Blues on their way to winning a couple of spoons since. At the rate you're going you'd have enough cutlery to have a dinner party.

You sound like a iranian saying the country was alright 300 years ago.

You blokes are the ones saying lie down and a bex?
The valid points are in the thread through the pages. You can look back and reflect over the seasons and if you hit the lead in any of my Kpi's then by all means let me know.

From 68 they have won 7. You really are having trouble 🤔
you're a joke... absolute clown who is trying to manipulate figures to prove a point. You didn't start with 1968.you edited to change the post from I've seen ten flags to eight and then started it all from 1968 to try and prove Carlton had a better record, when they don't . The fact is since 1967 both sides have won 8 premiership's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok glad we got that straight….

Let us to the chase cut then:

All time finals H2H

Richmond 16

Carlton languishing on 6.

The most important matches we win 73% all time, you win a lamentable 27% all time.

Jo Silvagni, Helen the Stripper, John “Pig’s Arse” Elliott, Christine Judd, Vin Catoggio, Malcolm Fraser, Wogs out of Work, Nick Steven, Dave Hughes, Olivia Newton-John, John McEnroe, Visy Board et al, your boys have copped a fearsome hammering in finals from the Tigers, one hell of a beating. 😂😂😂

Seems we have the lead where it matters Blueallthrough. 😁
Premierships matter mate, we got 17. How many you got?

you're a joke... absolute clown who is trying to manipulate figures to prove a point. You didn't start with 1968.you edited to change the post from I've seen ten flags to eight and then started it all from 1968 to try and prove Carlton had a better record, when they don't . The fact is since 1967 both sides have won 8 premiership's.

You really need new glasses. I said since 1968 in my post. 1967 was BEFORE 1968. Is it really that difficult? 🤔

Resorting to name calling is poor mate. Keep it in spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back