• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

might be time to post this again. (cos i'm a bastard and i hate them)
Melbourne is like a turd that has been sitting unattended (cept for cheese platter going twats) for so long it has now grown hair and somewhat resembles furniture (witches hats).

What a shambles of an organisation but Roos had set them up for world domination after pocketing his millions doing nothing but teach the team to lose by less

Got to love that geelong has added nothing to their defensive end, but loaded up on octagenarian's for another tilt with their aging list. Western Bulldogs apparently due to a Collingwood player joining, but they will soon enjoy his helicoptor kicks and hammy tearing escapades. There is a lot of we hate Richmond in their selections also.
West Coast in the top 4, they'll have to win games outside of Perth & not choke against rubbish teams to do that...

As for GeeLOL, they played the oldest GF side ever last yr & last yr beat Hawks of '15 as the oldest side ever to play. They have also lost from thier defensive end with Taylor gone...

might be time to post this again. (cos i'm a bastard and i hate them)
Shows where they are at as a Club when they celebrated finishing 11th & call the Roos era a success despite that 11th place being his highest finish at the Club...

West Coast in the top 4, they'll have to win games outside of Perth & not choke against rubbish teams to do that...

As for GeeLOL, they played the oldest GF side ever last yr & last yr beat Hawks of '15 as the oldest side ever to play. They have also lost from thier defensive end with Taylor gone...

And relying on Henderson any Henry . FFS .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Blicavs will move back into Taylor’s spot, Smith will replace him on the wing.
Smith is seriously past it. The type of game he plays requires his speed to get into space and play a linking game. He has lost a few steps and it will show.

Higgins is the one that will be ok at Geelong. Even though he is old he relies on his footy smarts to get the ball and go. Has a bit of the Sam Mitchell about him.

Smith is seriously past it. The type of game he plays requires his speed to get into space and play a linking game. He has lost a few steps and it will show.

Higgins is the one that will be ok at Geelong. Even though he is old he relies on his footy smarts to get the ball and go. Has a bit of the Sam Mitchell about him.

Funny thing about smith he likes space. He won’t get that at s**t park. Higgins can be handy if he’s body holds up. Recruiting strategy that reeks of desperation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well that’s a s**t tweet, only us winning and carlton above Collingwood are any chance (still reckon pies will be decent, they seem to somehow .

Rowell won’t win the brownlow in year two

To win a final Essendon will have to beat one one of us, WCE, port, cats, lions and probably dogs/Saints/pies

Daniher lol

60 touches won’t happen. 50 still only happens once every few years.

well that’s a sh*t tweet, only us winning and carlton above Collingwood are any chance (still reckon pies will be decent, they seem to somehow .

Rowell won’t win the brownlow in year two

To win a final Essendon will have to beat one one of us, WCE, port, cats, lions and probably dogs/Saints/pies

Daniher lol

60 touches won’t happen. 50 still only happens once every few years.
The druggies have to make a final first

Smith may even struggle on thier shithole ground as it has no wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back