• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a Hawks fan lamenting our game style as we put too much pressure on the ball carrier & he' prefers thier kick/mark game. As i recall thier GF's aside from '12 were among the most boring in recent times. This despite us being one of the higher scoring, if not the highest scoring team over the last 4 yrs now...
Clarkos cluster. Kudos to him for developing it. Not that great to watch. Probably better than Roos rubgy scrums.
Pagans paddock was probably a bit more like how we play, fast break footy.

A big shout out to all the St Kilda fans who have just realised that Nick Riewoldt played in three grand finals for a best result of a draw, while Jack has also played in three for a worst result of a five-goal win...

In a significantly shortened match.
Richmond is very good at winning finals. Jack Riewoldt really steps up.

Theres some absolute gold standard meltdowns on the main board (Covid Chaos thread) from West Coast supporters. You gotta check it out! Here's a nice sampler - 😀😀😀

Literally the only side in any season of the AFL to go at a 100% win rate in victoria in 2018. (2020 doesn't count) We were 6/6 and beat our fellow grand finalists in Melbourne twice and another top 4 side. But hey, you keep clinging to that revisionist bullshit.

The V/AFL would have gone broke if it weren't for West Coast and Brisbane paying entry into the league. You should be ******* greatful your team is playing in a national competition full stop.

Also as the WAFC own both the Eagles and Dockers licences they can't be revoked and aren't under the control of the AFL. I'd love to see a court case where the AFL tries to defend an action of excluding 2 sides from the league for a year. They would lose and be forced to pay for the lost revenue of the season and potential lost revenue for future seasons as well. The AFL would be up for 150-200 million plus legal fees at the least. Then there is the AFLPA representing the cases of the players, emotional stress and so on and so forth. Would be a nice easy way to bankrupt the league and force out 4 victorian sides, GWS and the Gold Coast plus probably the AFLW as well. On top of this it would breach the AFL's contract with the TV rights contracts on 9 games a round. But carry on.

I'm pretty sure West Coast and Freo would walk away pretty happy with that, I guess in a season where you are excluded you automatically finish 17th and 18th with zero wins. Would be a pretty clear case for a priority pick on top of the teams taking pick 1 and 2 to the draft.

******* imbeciles.
If they are so good why can't the pass the semi-final stage?

I was out at windy hill aka the bowls club in the mid 80s when we pantsed them in the middle of their hey day , and the vitriol Sheedy got made me blush, and that was just from the little old ladies on the boundary fence
We breed them very very feral
In the essen
I was out at windy hill aka the bowls club in the mid 80s when we pantsed them in the middle of their hey day , and the vitriol Sheedy got made me blush, and that was just from the little old ladies on the boundary fence
We breed them very Very feral in the essendon Heartland,,I was born there ,,I know

Even had their premier lock up their elimination final opponent all week and still couldn’t win on their home deck 🤣🤭
Posted this on the main board

Theres some absolute gold standard meltdowns on the main board (Covid Chaos thread) from West Coast supporters. You gotta check it out! Here's a nice sampler - 😀😀😀

Literally the only side in any season of the AFL to go at a 100% win rate in victoria in 2018. (2020 doesn't count) We were 6/6 and beat our fellow grand finalists in Melbourne twice and another top 4 side. But hey, you keep clinging to that revisionist bullshit.

The V/AFL would have gone broke if it weren't for West Coast and Brisbane paying entry into the league. You should be ******* greatful your team is playing in a national competition full stop.

Also as the WAFC own both the Eagles and Dockers licences they can't be revoked and aren't under the control of the AFL. I'd love to see a court case where the AFL tries to defend an action of excluding 2 sides from the league for a year. They would lose and be forced to pay for the lost revenue of the season and potential lost revenue for future seasons as well. The AFL would be up for 150-200 million plus legal fees at the least. Then there is the AFLPA representing the cases of the players, emotional stress and so on and so forth. Would be a nice easy way to bankrupt the league and force out 4 victorian sides, GWS and the Gold Coast plus probably the AFLW as well. On top of this it would breach the AFL's contract with the TV rights contracts on 9 games a round. But carry on.

I'm pretty sure West Coast and Freo would walk away pretty happy with that, I guess in a season where you are excluded you automatically finish 17th and 18th with zero wins. Would be a pretty clear case for a priority pick on top of the teams taking pick 1 and 2 to the draft.

******* imbeciles.

These guys try too haRD.

******* imbeciles.

I was rather proud of drawing this response.

Wasn't even trying that hard (well..only about as hard as a team needs to try to beat the wee girls away from WAhhh ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the hero's from this thread have gone MIA. With an OP/thread such as this one followed by the comments on the opening pages there's no grounds for complaining when Tigers fans start acting like campaigners towards them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back