• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Carlton beeches are only having a whinge coz their team might be better than dried spank for the first time in 8 years.
Those muppets should be paying us tribute for all the money we’ve made them with big crowds round one to watch their dumpster 🔥 of a team get a bone session from the umpires and still lose.
Armpit club

Essendon nuffy has lost his mind.....

Richmonds strength is that they can get a free against them. Look straight at the umpire with the opponent 3 metres away backing away waiting for the ball to be tossed back. And as a Richmond player they can just put the ball of the ground with no consequence.

And that’s what they can do at every single contest. Guy takes a mark. Opponent sits on him for 4 seconds. Get pinged for holding the ball. Pretend you don’t know who you’re giving the ball to. Over and over again at every contest. That and pushing the opponent in the back and tackling guys before they take possession with no consequence in either case.

That is the Richmond trademark. Make it an ugly messy scrap and then let Dusty make sure you win.

If they were umpired like Essendon they’d give away 80 free kicks in the first quarter every single week, and then they might second guess the way they approach the contest.

The entire AFL has been hypnotised by the bullsht. We’re not watching football.
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAHHHHHHHHH

No we don't. That used to be the arrangement, but not any more. Carlton went back on that arrangement years ago.

It is just agreed to have the game rotated every year and the away teams gets some sort of token amount of money to promote the game.

yeah that’s what I thought. Carlton pulled the pin when they thought they were going to outdraw us.

No we don't. That used to be the arrangement, but not any more. Carlton went back on that arrangement years ago.

It is just agreed to have the game rotated every year and the away teams gets some sort of token amount of money to promote the game.
pretty sure benny and cain liddle went back to the 50/50 deal when liddle went to carltoon

pretty sure benny and cain liddle went back to the 50/50 deal when liddle went to carltoon

crazily enough groupie is right. Liddle signed back up for gate sharing in 2018, but only if we play each other once during the season.

umps ream us every week

look at the free kick count from the last 5 years
Imagine being in the red with free kicks and 50 m penalties as Richmond and still hitting the score board more than every other team overall. We're exciting because we make the play and take on the negative mindset of other clubs. We're more than happy to play a shoot out because we can; run, cover , rebound, turn over, block, reset. The team full of champions can't match this because it requires a culture of team before individual. The fact that we have so many "no name" Premiership players is what the other clubs can't replicate.

Last edited:
Is there a self exclusion policy that will ban me from posting after nine heavy cans? As a teacher, the grammatical errors are killing me.

As an aside, the bloke behind the jump asked why Melbourne Bitter stubby lids don't have trivia questions like Draught stubby lids. My reply? "Melbourne Bitter drinkers don't need trivia to drag down their intelligence!"

Is there a self exclusion policy that will ban me from posting after nine heavy cans? As a teacher, the grammatical errors are killing me.

As an aside, the bloke behind the jump asked why Melbourne Bitter stubby lids don't have trivia questions like Draught stubby lids. My reply? "Melbourne Bitter drinkers don't need trivia to drag down their intelligence!"
Beer is for losers anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being in the red with free kicks and 50 m penalties as Richmond and still hitting the score board more than every other team overall. We're exciting because we make the play and take on the negative mindset of other clubs. We're more than happy to play a shoot out because we can; run, cover , rebound, turn over, block, reset. The team full of champions can't match this because it requires a culture of team before individual. The fact that we have so many "no name" Premiership players is what the other clubs can't replicate.
Matt Rendell was on SEN this afternoon and said basically Thank God for Richmond for the state of the game for the last 5 years. Without us, the game would be unwatchable.
He’s spot on too, far too many sides adopted the Paul Roos and Ross Lyon defensive ball control methodology. Which resulted in sh!t football. The media rave about the WCE v Swans GF’s. I was at them and they were the definition of hard to watch. If they weren’t close, they’d go down as the worst GF’s ever

Matt Rendell was on SEN this afternoon and said basically Thank God for Richmond for the state of the game for the last 5 years. Without us, the game would be unwatchable.
He’s spot on too, far too many sides adopted the Paul Roos and Ross Lyon defensive ball control methodology. Which resulted in sh!t football. The media rave about the WCE v Swans GF’s. I was at them and they were the definition of hard to watch. If they weren’t close, they’d go down as the worst GF’s ever
Another example of the AFL screwing over West Coast in its quest to sneak a flag every couple of years.

IMO this is where the blocking comes in, especially if the comments are not abusive in any way. "the coward button" is almost a power trip for them. In thier mind they can say as they like about us but don't dare touch thier precious team, another word for it is "immature".

Twitter is toxic, happy I got rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlspoon fans complaining about our fixture when the AFL in the past have gifted them Friday night games.

Fun fact

Liam Baker has more than twice as many wins in his AFL career and 3 times the winning rate compared to Carlton during the same period.

Liam Baker 33.5 wins from 42 games (78% WR) Carlton 16 wins from 61 games (26% WR)
Wasn't it Carlton that told us to GAGF re: the shared gate for Rd 1 but were begging for it to be brought back after we won the Flag in '19?

utterly delusional lol. if there's any tiny thing wrong with our all-time great premiership side the last 4 years it's that we constantly give away dumb frees and 50s for the exact kind of sh*t he mentioned. umps call us out on it then we get frustrated and give even more away usually leading to a string of oppo goals
We are still the only side to give away a 50 for delivering the ball back too "briskly"

utterly delusional lol. if there's any tiny thing wrong with our all-time great premiership side the last 4 years it's that we constantly give away dumb frees and 50s for the exact kind of sh*t he mentioned. umps call us out on it then we get frustrated and give even more away usually leading to a string of oppo goals
This 100%! this moron clearly didn't watch the Brisbane Final last yr did they, that's exactly what cost us a chance at winning the game, our own stupid mistakes resulting in free's against.

remember how hard umps reamed us on dreamtime 2017 trying to get druggos the win

was going off my nut lol
This happens most weeks.

Given the annual free kick differential, Pies Dogs & Norf fans are not fit to mention umpiring as they get the rub of the green every yr & the numbers prove it.

I once had a Hawks fan lamenting our game style as we put too much pressure on the ball carrier & he' prefers thier kick/mark game. As i recall thier GF's aside from '12 were among the most boring in recent times. This despite us being one of the higher scoring, if not the highest scoring team over the last 4 yrs now...

This happens most weeks.

Given the annual free kick differential, Pies Dogs & Norf fans are not fit to mention umpiring as they get the rub of the green every yr & the numbers prove it.
Did you just use the plural fans to describe Norf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back