NO TROLLS Collingwood Football Club is guilty of systemic racism, review finds

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok i'm refreshed, his comment is his opinion, he obviously has or knows someone in aged care, has nothing to do with the Collingwood football club as far as i'm concerned.

Ok i'm refreshed, his comment is his opinion, he obviously has or knows someone in aged care, has nothing to do with the Collingwood football club as far as i'm concerned.

The club was quick to issue a public reply though regarding this blatant and obvious racist comment.

Why is that I wonder?

Joffa is as famous as Ed and Nafe when it comes to the Magpie land.

The club was quick to issue a public reply though regarding this blatant and obvious racist comment.

Why is that I wonder?

Joffa is as famous as Ed and Nafe when it comes to the Magpie land.
Club was obviously trying to get on the front foot again, not wise on a bouncing pitch, this has nothing to do with us, under the circumstances it was a pretty ordinary tweet from Joffa, i would like to hear his reasoning for posting it.

Why is that I wonder?
Come on Ken, you aren't curious you already know, and told us earlier.

so the club can pretend he’s just some random, insane, feral racist fan and totally distance themselves from their number one supporter who’s been used by Eddie for 20 years as an example of Magpie “ inclusion”.

I for one would like to apologise to all the Indian AFL players Joffa may have offended.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley had another dig at Treloar today.

The problem clearly shows that Buckley is like a cold machine incapable of empathy. No wonder H felt they way he did about Bucks.

Fundamentally flawed, if Bucks had the capacity to show empathy he'd probably have a premiership or two by now.

Buckley had another dig at Treloar today.

The problem clearly shows that Buckley is like a cold machine incapable of empathy. No wonder H felt they way he did about Bucks.

Fundamentally flawed, if Bucks had the capacity to show empathy he'd probably have a premiership or two by now.

What did Buckley say about Treloar?

I do agree though that Buckley seems to struggle to feel empathy.

Joffa's comment was racist, and you'd have to be dumb as s**t to argue otherwise. I grew up racist as anyone, and that's stock standard "I'm not racist but" sort of stuff.

Club was obviously trying to get on the front foot again, not wise on a bouncing pitch, this has nothing to do with us, under the circumstances it was a pretty ordinary tweet from Joffa, i would like to hear his reasoning for posting it.
'pretty ordinary tweet'

his reason for posting it is being a racist campaigner who thinks that indians are sub par workers and that the aged care sector would be better by indiscriminantly firing all indians.

no more explanation needed. he....is...a...campaigner

Basically was devaluing Treloars reaction to the Phillips one. Shown no sign of remorse or empathy yet again.
"we publicly slandered and berated this guy, claiming he was mentally unstable, couldnt perform with his wife away for a few months, and told him noone including the players wanted him around. But hes the bad guy because he doesnt want to visit us at training while playing for another club."

buckley is as deluded as mcguire. collingwood need to cut him loose sooner than later. hes displayed a complete lack of empathy during both his coaching and playing career.

My mother had a lot of dealings with Buckley during his playing years as apart of her work and she always said he was the biggest a-hole she had ever met ( my mum is a big softie who usually sees nothing but good in everyone) I always defended him saying “he seems really nice he was probably just young and stupid.” But seems I was wrong.

"we publicly slandered and berated this guy, claiming he was mentally unstable, couldnt perform with his wife away for a few months, and told him noone including the players wanted him around. But hes the bad guy because he doesnt want to visit us at training while playing for another club."

buckley is as deluded as mcguire. collingwood need to cut him loose sooner than later. hes displayed a complete lack of empathy during both his coaching and playing career.

Also offered him the world to leave GWS, plays great footy for them, wins a big contract that were happy to offer and then is cut because they want to sign shiny new toys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back