Richmond Membership Tally 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

How about these campaigners, a bit like essendon's slogan, whatever it takes :p lets give away freebies to artifically bump up our membership numbers lol

View attachment 1069074

I know for a fact they offer FREE memberships to thousands of primary and secondary students in the Northern suburbs

lots of rumours about clubs fiddling membership figures but doesn't the afl audit this stuff?
Think the AFL rules are
*Have to pay a certain amount
*Have to get sent a pack
*Have to get match day access
*Have to be purchased before a cut off date (think it’s usually July 31)

Not sure about clubs actually pulling numbers out of their arse, but for their own figures some clubs definitely use a different definition - in 2017 we included Rance/Rioli members that were bought after the cut off, I think Adelaide count free email members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the AFL rules are
*Have to pay a certain amount
*Have to get sent a pack
*Have to get match day access
*Have to be purchased before a cut off date (think it’s usually July 31)

Not sure about clubs actually pulling numbers out of their arse, but for their own figures some clubs definitely use a different definition - in 2017 we included Rance/Rioli members that were bought after the cut off, I think Adelaide count free email members.
so cats, dogs, parrots, magpies, crows ..........are fine?

If it was full crowds we would be at 100k already.
Not sure about that, I reckon we lost a few due to financial constraints, people that actually worked during the lockdowns are doing it tough, we don’t have a high dolebludger cohort who got bonuses during the lockdowns apart from VB_longneck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back