Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True,

Now that Carlton aren't allowed to cheat, their entire history of 'premierships' is null and void when trying to determine when they're going to win their first LEGITIMATE flag.

It's like Freo, but sadder.

What's sadder is that your mob couldn't win anything when it cheated.

What's sadder is that your mob couldn't win anything when it cheated.

and when was that?

I will gladly accept being not as good at cheating as Carlton. It is certainly something your club excelled at.

Post 548 may help.
Not as good as Carlton with a lot of things I see.

Minor administrative breaches aren't exactly the same thing as deliberate and systemic cheating, is it?

When Benny becomes AFL CEO he is going to take 95 away. Will be funny.

More than familiar with what that smell was...and it isn’t what I’m smelling here.. I know fear when I smell it.
Something I have smelled from the opposition for longer than you I am certain.
Is this person who put their claws into Jack Martin to get him to go to the Blues????
And is this against the Geneva convention, to subject another human to this type of torture?????
JeannePratt_Article.jpg

Is this person who put their claws into Jack Martin to get him to go to the Blues????
And is this against the Geneva convention, to subject another human to this type of torture?????
View attachment 1075209

I'd need more that Jack Martin's contract before I'd go near that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minor administrative breaches aren't exactly the same thing as deliberate and systemic cheating, is it?
You sure you’re not a bombers supporter? Sorta thing they’d say...
Funny how you made the same mistake on more than one occasion then...either too dumb to know what you’re doing...or too dumb to learn after the first instance.

good to see the blooze landing another 'big fish' oscar mcdonald hahaha :think:

Has Sam Walsh been officially declared another wasted top pick yet? What you're doing to Cripps by refusing to give him any help in the middle is tantamount to abuse.

True,

Now that Carlton aren't allowed to cheat, their entire history of 'premierships' is null and void when trying to determine when they're going to win their first LEGITIMATE flag.

It's like Freo, but sadder.
FYI...back in the mid 70’s- late 80’s all clubs (via sponsors) paid players under the table in one form or another to top up their salary. It still happens to this day and at your club. It’s called contra, there are a number of players driving Jeep’s.

Carlton were unfortunate to be caught, because of jealously amongst peers.

Last edited:
Has Sam Walsh been officially declared another wasted top pick yet? What you're doing to Cripps by refusing to give him any help in the middle is tantamount to abuse.
Remember when Walsh was meant to be the greatest first year player of all time only to be blown out of the water by Rowell the year after

Remember when Walsh was meant to be the greatest first year player of all time only to be blown out of the water by Rowell the year after
Rowell is a freakshow. We've plucked better players than Walsh from outside the national draft. Regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back