Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel for Noble. Hope Norf let him build something but I feel they’ll flick him quickly due to their own inability to be competent behind the scenes.

I wouldn't give up on North . Noble will work it out. They look really bad at the minute but they've got some good young players coming through.

People jump to conclusions very early in the season off the back of poor performances in a period of adjustment. They're nowhere near as hopeless as they look today.

I'm glad the Dogs are getting a walk in the park at least. We'll hit them with everything next week.

I wouldn't give up on North . Noble will work it out. They look really bad at the minute but they've got some good young players coming through.

People jump to conclusions very early in the season off the back of poor performances in a period of adjustment. They're nowhere near as hopeless as they look today.

I'm glad the Dogs are getting a walk in the park at least. We'll hit them with everything next week.
They're putrid and that's a good thing. North need to really bottom out for a good year or two and stockpile.

If they turn things around later in the season (When the season is already gone), they'll end up mid-table and get less out of the season.

The question is though, will the North board allow Noble to have some lean years to get some kids and implement his game plan. Remains to be seen.

The only problem with North is the administration. Yes, they need time to bottom out completely and rebuild into a good unit. The question is, will they be allowed to or will their admin try to slap as many band-aids as possible on it once it's shown that it's going to take more than 2-3 years to sort out?

Wouldn't mind seeing Saints v Bulldogs for Good Friday. Those two clubs have more history than North & Bulldogs.

Although not massive on removing North due to their performances, just think the matchup would be better.

Gunna have our hands full against a decent yet arrogant dogs side.
Just have to hope they drink their bathwater and come out expecting for it to just happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are a trainwreck.

I'm finding it difficult to even feel sorry for them. Years of overestimation of where they were and generally poor list maagement.

Instead of sqeezing B Scott out they should have recognized the writing on the wall

In hindsight, Brad was a genius to keep them up for so long.

Wouldn't blame the Doggies for switching off here, but they won't because they're professional AF and honestly I expect them to do well this season.

Was Walker on Bruce all night? Cannot believe that this man has kicked 10 goals.

Might be Walker's worst ever game.

The way the Kangaroos board carry on whenever we play them, there's no banter with that lot they are very spiteful, this could not happen to a bigger bunch of *****.

Those sorts of games are so much fun to watch when it's not your club. It's actually quite fascinating, and I think with all the rule changes I think they'll be making a comeback. I mean, when's the last time you saw a thrashing like that that didn't involve the two baby clubs?

In what world are Taylor Walker and Josh Bruce the best forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back