Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - Swans v Bombers Thurs April 8th 7:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We hardly ever win the free kick count let alone double the opposition in frees. You blokes like the cats in Geelong and eagles in Perth get a ride at home all the time.
Can’t wait to see what the umps dish up tomorrow sigh,they were verging on corrupt tonight.

Longmire with the smug, knob-headed look, on his muppet face.

Don't you HATE seeing the opposition standing around like her plebs, after a fake win.

Mind you, I'd just like my club to get within 10 goals of a win...
Buddy annoyed me. Did not do much for most of the game but when he kicks a goal he acts like he is the matchwinner.

Its just a giant conspiracy.... Nah noise affirmation doesn't occur on the G with 60K Richmond fans.

Mental gymnastics.
Look up Richmond’s free kick differential for the last 4 years and come back to me. The umpires didn’t want to pay even the most obvious frees against you tonight. Bomber fans can feel rightfully upset.

I wish there was a bad call that stood out for us like there is for you.

I guess it's like you being able to feel a grain of sand in your eye while the person next to you has been buried alive in it.
16 left in the first quarter, Francis breaks a tackle at the top of the Swans' square, drops the ball in a second tackle, no call. Guelfi picks up the ball, hand passes to Heppell who shapes a handpass, holds it then handpasses directly over the goal line.

Look up Richmond’s free kick differential for the last 4 years and come back to me. The umpires didn’t want to pay even the most obvious frees against you tonight. Bomber fans can feel rightfully upset.
Every supporter is on the same wave length except Swans fans.

16 left in the first quarter, Francis breaks a tackle at the top of the Swans' square, drops the ball in a second tackle, no call. Guelfi picks up the ball, hand passes to Heppell who shapes a handpass, holds it then handpasses directly over the goal line.
You really playing the victim card here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol people clearly missed Gulden being necked 20 out right in front in the second, Kennedy getting pinged when he was tackled the instant he took possession, McInerney (I think) being legged by Tippa right in front.

Garbage umpiring all night but it went both ways. Maybe we should set up an academy so we can do the AFL's job and train 'em right.

If we are looking at free differentials, the swans have been on the positive side of free differential 4 times since 2005. Yet the clowns on here seem to think we are looked after. Either the stat means nothing, or the people on here are talking out their arse. Can't have it both ways.

72818353.jpg

Lol, I have seen carlton on the wet bloody end of stump a few times... But you can hardly whinge when you support the team.

Lol people clearly missed Gulden being necked 20 out right in front in the second, Kennedy getting pinged when he was tackled the instant he took possession, McInerney (I think) being legged by Tippa right in front.

Garbage umpiring all night but it went both ways. Maybe we should set up an academy so we can do the AFL's job and train 'em right.

Your mob ducked for frees all night. Mcinerney learning off papley.

Back