The Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For me ive found them solid but not spectacular. I'll give this album a flogging when it comes out though.
Yeah it could be that the first two albums set such a high bar for me that these are falling short of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loonerty bok_party keen to really hear your thoughts on these

The Schultz cover (Lumineers lead singer) is incredible. So much emotion, and it feels so utterly raw. You can feel the pain and the longing for something better in the vocal.

The Dempsey one has more oomph to it, it's a bit more up tempo. And especially when he unleashes in the chorus, he elevates the song into another stratosphere. His range blew me away.

The Schultz cover (Lumineers lead singer) is incredible. So much emotion, and it feels so utterly raw. You can feel the pain and the longing for something better in the vocal.

The Dempsey one has more oomph to it, it's a bit more up tempo. And especially when he unleashes in the chorus, he elevates the song into another stratosphere. His range blew me away.

Paul Dempsey is the best singer in Oz history and you can’t prove me wrong haha

Neither do a lot for me. I like Paul Dempsey generally though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back