Preview 2021 Round 6 - Melbourne vs Richmond, Saturday 24/04 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
suprised lol browne hasnt leaked the debut of maurice junior yet
Wait? Is it actually happening? I swear if he does u won’t be able to wipe the smile of my face
I’m that excited by this kid

We are number one in the AFL for inside 50s, we are a stoppage heavy drive the ball forward side and you guys set up behind the ball to lose the stoppage. You barely ever win contested footy.

I'm telling ya at qtr time we will have like 14 inside 50s to 8 and you'll be up 3 goals to 2.

Wouldn’t be so sure about that, we usually win the inside 50 count, no one does better repeat entries than us imo. Interested to see how that part of the game transpires. We’re far from efficient though, especially at this time of the year.

Last edited:
If you don't honestly think Langdon is a good player you should be assessed.
I rated him as a BOG, even before the Hawks game.
This game is a test of Richmond's secondary possession style, Gawn normally dominates the ruck and first use.
Dees had 54-24 hit-outs versus the Cats.
That was their first difficult game of the year.

Last edited:
Pretty good write up mate, I like the part about Riewoldt and Lynch isolating most likely Petty or Hibberd if May doesn't play.

The main difference is we are naive and young going forward still, I can almost guarantee we will have 10+ inside 50s on you guys but we don't have the maturity and quality forward of the ball to make use of it where as you guys the best in the business. General play the games gonna feel close af but I'm guessing you guys will keep us at arm's length all day.
Perfect time for Petracca to step up and win the game. We keep hearing he will win a big game. Will be interesting to see if he can put his stamp on this one.

Perfect time for Petracca to step up and win the game. We keep hearing he will win a big game. Will be interesting to see if he can put his stamp on this one.
Petracca has more talent than Dusty IMO but he doesn't have the head on him Dusty has.
When I say more talent I mean Tracs a better athlete, hes faster jumps higher and is more agile.

But he doesn't have the head on his shoulders dusty does in terms of wanting the ball in the pressure moments. In fact not many people in history have.

Btw I can already tell people won't read this properly, Dusty is better. Quite a bit better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca has more talent than Dusty IMO but he doesn't have the head on him Dusty has.
When I say more talent I mean Tracs a better athlete, hes faster jumps higher and is more agile.

But he doesn't have the head on his shoulders dusty does in terms of wanting the ball in the pressure moments. In fact not many people in history have.

Btw I can already tell people won't read this properly, Dusty is better. Quite a bit better.
Athleticism does not equal talent. You will get rightfully mocked for this post.

Good test for both clubs dee's in hot form we're slow starters.Dee's to see we're there at to. Out of all there wins cats is the most impressive rest they should be beating those teams.

Going by your logic, Noah Balta is the most talented player in the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back