Banter The Grand Final Replay vs the Kardinia Park Aged care facility

Who is the most pathetic, weak, supporter base?

• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "GO CATTERS"

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun fact if you go back into the old banter threads prior to the 2017 finals the Cats never had a problem with participating, absolute front runners they talk about owning us for 30 years but as soon as things stopped going their way they ran for the hills and threw multiple tantrums about us

Fun fact if you go back into the old banter threads prior to the 2017 finals the Cats never had a problem with participating, absolute front runners they talk about owning us for 30 years but as soon as things stopped going their way they ran for the hills and threw multiple tantrums about us

NOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYY. You mean to say they were lording it over us and then didn't like it when we returned fire? I mean, i am only new to this board having started in 2006. I don't recall any meanness at all from them. They were always such gracious winners.

GO CATTERS

NOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYY. You mean to say they were lording it over us and then didn't like it when we returned fire? I mean, i am only new to this board having started in 2006. I don't recall any meanness at all from them. They were always such gracious winners.

GO CATTERS

But we are poor winners and this is our perpetual motion circle jerk, i've never seen a club with such a lack of self awareness as the Cats

GO TIGERS

But we are poor winners and this is our perpetual motion circle jerk, i've never seen a club with such a lack of self awareness as the Cats

GO TIGERS

No, no, no, you are wrong. I have never, ever been on the receiving end from any of the supporter bases - particularly Hawks, Cats, Bombers, Pies, Blues (* knows why), Crows, Port, Norf etc. They were always so good to talk footy with. They never talked down to us, patronised us, told us we were s**t etc. They were always just excellent. So, it's you who is wrong.

"GO CATTERS"

I think i may have to play the token role of a cats supporter here? Just to keep the bantz going.

Gary Rohan is gonna wretch you guys like he wrecks other womens (who aren't his wife) va g g.

GO CATTERS

Will this be the first time another board flat out just never posted anything on the banter thread?

No, i am now the token cats poster.

Kolo is gonna clap Dusty this week.

GO CATTERS

"GO CATTERS"

cfa8c181e1232045a527fcedea420761

I think i may have to play the token role of a cats supporter here? Just to keep the bantz going.

Gary Rohan is gonna wretch you guys like he wrecks other womens (who aren't his wife) va g g.

GO CATTERS
Not putting up with this cattiness rubbish on our site...close the thread down immediately...😋

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not putting up with this cattiness rubbish on our site...close the thread down immediately...😋

You are such an ungracious tiger

GO CATTERS

GO CATTERS
Jeeze u are desperate of some oppo banter

Jeeze u are desperate of some oppo banter

You guys are just lucky our midfield has been decimated. No Miers or Dangerfield will make it tough for us. But, Dusty is over rated. Guthrie is better.

GO CATTERS.

You guys are just lucky our midfield has been decimated. No Miers or Dangerfield will make it tough for us. But, Dusty is over rated. Guthrie is better.

GO CATTERS.
And don't forget Parfitt.
Champion Data ranks him as a player for Geelong.

Imagine being in the trenches with fellow soldiers who happened to be of the character and ilk of a geelong supporter. Theyd be awol at the first sign of trouble.

GO CATTERS.

Ow hai...
Has Dangey won a gf yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back