Game Day Round 8 2021: Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People talk about Aarts and Rioli, but what’s Castagna been doing the last few weeks? For all the criticism they cop, they’ve been doing more than him
We have very ordinary small forwards. I don't think any sane person could argue with that point. The sooner we get the likes of Cumberland and Ralphsmith in the better imo.

Lol love that so called Richmond supporters are already writing us off for 2021. I’m actually more convinced than ever that we’re a decent shot this year. If it’s the bye and we’ve lost 7 or 8 games, then write us off, this’ll just be the fourth loss for the year.

Even if we have a down year, it is not a big deal. No dynasty lasts forever.

This and the game against Sydney is the most lopsided umpiring I've seen. The constant pressure of bad umpiring for us all season is catching up.

That’s why we dropped 3 uncontested marks in D50

Lol love that so called Richmond supporters are already writing us off for 2021. I’m actually more convinced than ever that we’re a decent shot this year. If it’s the bye and we’ve lost 7 or 8 games, then write us off, this’ll just be the fourth loss for the year.

We're on the edge imo. This year is our last real crack given the demographic of the list and other teams getting better. But we'd want to make a move soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back