Preview Round 9 – Richmond vs Geelong – Friday 12th May @ 7.20 PM @ MCG || Richmond Tigers vs Scott’s Snipers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was second best on ground again on the weekend when he went off at half time, thus was headed for 3rd place in the coaches votes. Still 7th as is after the Ayres medal last season. Would be neck and neck with Cameron in the B&F.
He goes missing in the second halfs of finals , I guess he doesn’t want to spoil the cats great finals record against the tigers , which I think is 11-2

99.9% of geelol fans have their excuses out already just in case

what a whingey club lol

no way they win that flag if shocking didnt change the rules for em after all the whinging
Sound a bit like us to be honest.
I know one poster is ready to break open the jar of 'umpire' excuses if we lose.

Sound a bit like us to be honest.
I know one poster is ready to break open the jar of 'umpire' excuses if we lose.
the only ones that sound worse about injuries are pies fans in 2018 when trelol did a double turkey bone and they had 15 vfl players on their injury list

fmd you're literally the quintessential cats supporter and unironically don't realise how embarrassing it is lol. IQ of a cabbage
Imagine getting this upset at an opposition supporter respectfully responding to anyone who replied to their initial singular comment. I'm guessing you are probably incapable of conversing with opposition supporters at the ground as well. Which is fine, I guess. There will be plenty to stomp and shout about for good or bad tonight.

Going to be one of those games where we look like we have a good structure because manning up on Geelong will force us into a good structure. We don't have the scoring power to outscore Hawkins and Cameron. They are on form to out score us alone tonight.

Will be good to see where Ryan matches up against a known experienced battler in Ceglar. Hopefully our center group can start to sort our their structure around stoppages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've happily debated on MB with Meteoric Rise that more weight should be on Richmond 2017-2020 being a great side (with many players underrated), rather than carried by Martin singlehandedly. And I posted my thoughts on the Taranto/Hopper deal in one thread.

Checking in here before the match I honestly didn't expect to induce such anger. My deepest apologies blaisee. Good luck tonight!

checking in does not equal 20 posts on board that is not yours

* off

Damn that pussy foreplay. Let's get back to bitchin bout fluoros Cumbo and Mansell.
Normal service to resume without any of the faithful taking up troll bait only to cop a sooky report for return fire.
Hope the Tigers give all pussy fans a bit deeper scar tonight.

This Mr Meow bloke is a 40 year old drunk expat who's so desperate for something footy related he wallows around in other boards trying to get a reaction under the vague guise of discussion when in reality he's out for a reaction and hasn't brought up any good talking points in the slightest. Pretty sad and a bit boring at this point. Nah only joking lol. But not really.

This Mr Meow bloke is a 40 year old drunk expat who's so desperate for something footy related he wallows around in other boards trying to get a reaction under the vague guise of discussion when in reality he's out for a reaction and hasn't brought up any good talking points in the slightest. Pretty sad and a bit boring at this point. Nah only joking lol. But not really.
That was a long sentence to say that you're feeling emotional. Cheer up sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back