Preview Round 9 – Richmond vs Geelong – Friday 12th May @ 7.20 PM @ MCG || Richmond Tigers vs Scott’s Snipers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been practicing my booing all morning, even the mail man got booed.
I’m ready to go
Christina Aguilera Wow GIF

Been practicing my booing all morning, even the mail man got booed.
I’m ready to go
Hahahahahaaaa same here...my postie is a tiger's supporter...first words out of my mouth to him this week was...geez your side is sheet!;):cool:

Hope you're right mate, I've been the opposite, expecting a thumping tonight
Being woefully pessimistic about your team's chances of winning really is the elite strategy.

If they lose - Well hell I was right and I can be smug about it
If they win - It is a lot easier to admit I was wrong when you are happy about a win.

Being woefully pessimistic about your team's chances of winning really is the elite strategy.

If they win - It is a lot easier to admit I was wrong when you are happy about a win.

This guy knows :handpointup: ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do umpires always walk out in fluro and black,Richmond games?

Something really dodgy going on there.

Last week they could have worn red or light blue but decided to clash with Richmond's jumper.....again.

Why AFL why?

As opposed to woeful optimism where I’ll probably melt down hardcore if we embarrass ourselves lol

Last week they could have worn red or light blue but decided to clash with Richmond's jumper.....again.

Why AFL why?
Because they are f##kwits

Why AFL why?
Why do teams have to wear away guernsey to avoid clash?
No umps at all if they cant find an appropriate colour. Do they judge that yellow and black is appropriate scheme for umpires in Richmond games, now, i like the scheme, sure, but, it is something of an OVERT DISPLAY OF INCOMPETENCE. Or, are they trying to confuse Tigers looking to pass off to teammates? Its that innit. and 5G. Bloody chemtrails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back