Preview Round 9 – Richmond vs Geelong – Friday 12th May @ 7.20 PM @ MCG || Richmond Tigers vs Scott’s Snipers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond have played below expectation. They should be playing finals this year and if they don't, the list was misjudged. Season is well and truly alive if you bank a few wins, as you should. There's no point pretending tomorrow isn't a massive opportunity. Embrace it.

I hope you have a really good therapist, if not you need one.

The way you follow around Richmond threads is sad, but understandable.

Dusty has broken you.

Get help

game doesnt start for another 12 hours mate
Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

I hope you have a really good therapist, if not you need one.

The way you follow around Richmond threads is sad, but understandable.

Dusty has broken you.

Get help
I've happily debated on MB with Meteoric Rise that more weight should be on Richmond 2017-2020 being a great side (with many players underrated), rather than carried by Martin singlehandedly. And I posted my thoughts on the Taranto/Hopper deal in one thread.

Checking in here before the match I honestly didn't expect to induce such anger. My deepest apologies blaisee. Good luck tonight!

Great to see Cotchy back…we know he will play his role well

he has been nothing but amazing for our club
was tasked with being captain when the club was less than mediocre in terms of on field performance
He stood defiant and eventually led us to 3 glorious premierships
his role as captain and key player shouldn’t be underestimated

Cotchy owes us nothing….

he deserves to get to 300 games…he has put his body on the line for years

love you Cotchy!

Great to see Cotchy back…we know he will play his role well

he has been nothing but amazing for our club
was tasked with being captain when the club was less than mediocre in terms of on field performance
He stood defiant and eventually led us to 3 glorious premierships
his role as captain and key player shouldn’t be underestimated

Cotchy owes us nothing….

he deserves to get to 300 games…he has put his body on the line for years

love you Cotchy!
I feel he will play a decent game after a refreshing break (like how he performed against Melbourne)

People have been saying that for 13 years now. Richmond are showing what an actual cliff looks like, making one elimination final and losing it over the last 2 years with 2 wins from the first 8 in 2023. This was meant to be another premiership tilt. Anyway maybe you'll scrape past our VFL side and get the season back on track.
fmd you're literally the quintessential cats supporter and unironically don't realise how embarrassing it is lol. IQ of a cabbage

How's the excuse books for Geelong? ,unbelievable.

Still have a solid list.

Just have a good hard crack Tigers!

The question is will there be a few rule changes if we win tonight? :p:cool:

How's the excuse books for Geelong? ,unbelievable.

Still have a solid list.

Just have a good hard crack Tigers!

The question is will there be a few rule changes if we win tonight? :p:cool:
bitch cleary whinging this morning too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've happily debated on MB with Meteoric Rise that more weight should be on Richmond 2017-2020 being a great side (with many players underrated), rather than carried by Martin singlehandedly. And I posted my thoughts on the Taranto/Hopper deal in one thread.

Checking in here before the match I honestly didn't expect to induce such anger. My deepest apologies blaisee. Good luck tonight!
You're purposfully doing that with some of your comments, and either way it is still embarassing how much I've seen you on our board.

Dimma has left more wives than Richmond have won finals over the past two years, but it's kind of irrelevant to the upcoming match. Martin in 2022 finals series = brutally cringeworthy. Rohan in 2022 finals = match winner vs Collingwood.
1603542373163_GGT307MBE.1-2.jpg

Geesook is and will always be our finals biatch.

Last edited:
One player difference and he has to make a mountain out of molehill about it. What a flog

The geeky biatch still hasn't recovered from Dusty fresh airing him. Given how nerdy he looks he should be used to rejection given every girl he ever liked would have told him to FO.

Last edited:
I think we can win this. As long as Jack and Ryan can get the ball to ground our midfield should monster them.
cautiously optimistic.
Form: the worst we've been since early 2017.
Injuries: failed to beat Swans with significant injuries on both sides. Seems to have left us a mess
Still missing FF, Ruck (and 2nd ruck), FB (reckon Taz wld get the gig on Tomahawk if fit)
New midfield yet to gel, and struggling to put the ball effectively into forward line- is that due to tight defence, confused plans or just cant see Tommy? its been a worry in every game this year.
Glimmers:
Dusty been pretty underwhelming, but, his effectiveness grows, shades of brilliance, seems to be recovering ok considering.
Cotch - written off by most still capable of being in the Bests.
Shai - when he is on its pretty exciting. going missing less
Prestia- hand up to say Im back last week :)
Jack - works hard, still dangerous, been out of it mostly, but, underrated
Youth - getting better, some really good signs
Graham - carried the #s for a couple of years good to have him back, and have good solid spread
Short and Broady back in with a game up their sleeves will help settle
Taranto - still waiting for the elite ball use, but, getting the pill, with a few games in our system gotta expect some improve due

Geelong certainly clicked into gear after terrible start, are we about to?
Basically got NOTHING to suggest so, but....think we will be on from the get go, and keep going all game tonight - and, that'll be better than the earlier games right there.
Previously have really lost in the guts to give their capable forwards ample opportunity while still keeping being able to keep them in check;
Midfield somehow going ok without Capt Nank...and I think they're going to win it for us.
OUT: brain melting turnovers
IN: kicking to bloke with yellow sash in forward line
Prediction: Feral Tigers being extra feral

One player difference and he has to make a mountain out of molehill about it. What a flog
99.9% of geelol fans have their excuses out already just in case

what a whingey club lol

no way they win that flag if shocking didnt change the rules for em after all the whinging

Dangerfield out is as big for us as no Lynch for you. He was on a run of 4.5 games being in the best couple of players on the ground. More important than Cameron the past month.

Nank is a big out. Who else would break into this 22? One of Gibcus and Tarrant, both of which are below J.Henry and SDK, then Maurice Rioli Jr who has produced nothing like what Stengle or Close have.

Then throw in our ruckman Stanley and best midfielder of the last couple of seasons Guthrie.

It would be an embarrassing loss for Richmond with their season on the line, there's no getting around that. No better time to get Geelong.
You’re right Dangerfield out makes you a 5 goal better side

Well he was second best on ground again on the weekend when he went off at half time, thus was headed for 3rd place in the coaches votes. Still 7th as is after the Ayres medal last season. Would be neck and neck with Cameron in the B&F.
and he's the worst captain and biggest diving wenker in the league, now * off idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back