Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is over the top.

Oh well, we need someone to fall out of the top 4. Might as well be Port.

Double bonus if they did as our additional second round pick this season is tied to Port, so the lower they finish the better for us in terms of draft capital.

Is there a more irrelevant AFL captain than Ziebell?

In fact, would he get a game in any of the top dozen to 15 teams if they were at full strength?

I first noticed this properly a few years back when I had him in my fantasy team. Seriously blunt axe.

But this isn't the first time you've jumped on here to call out Ziebell, so here's an interesting question Bond - where did we have him rated in '08?

"He's fine. He doesn't have a fractured back," Teague said. And when asked about weekly injections to get through games, Teague said: "No ... Not that I'm aware of."

4uGXKGU.jpg

Called Cripps being run into the ground a while back - this is the issue with playing kids too early, their bodies can't handle it in the long term and their careers get cut short. Simmo has even stated how he doesn't throw our kids to the wolves because of it.

Is it even possible the head coach wouldn't be fully aware of one of his top players getting weekly jabs for pain related issues?

Bombers fans will tell you that head coaches are unaware of all injections happening at a club ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Called Cripps being run into the ground a while back - this is the issue with playing kids too early, their bodies can't handle it in the long term and their careers get cut short. Simmo has even stated how he doesn't throw our kids to the wolves because of it.

If any of these superstar kids end up with permanent damage, get ready for the debate about moving the debut age to 20 or something.

They're desperate. Only Walsh has come on like they'd hoped and they'd spent all off season getting pumped up by Carlton-affiliated media figures.
I will never get tired of how completely unable Carlton and Essendon are to accurately gauge where they're at. Like it's this huge and hilarious psychological problem.

I will never get tired of how completely unable Carlton and Essendon are to accurately gauge where they're at. Like it's this huge and hilarious psychological problem.
It's called arrogance, which was fine pre mid 90s but has turned them both into totally irrelevant clubs since.

Need to actually eat some humble pie and they might go somewhere.

It's called arrogance, which was fine pre mid 90s but has turned them both into totally irrelevant clubs since.

Need to actually eat some humble pie and they might go somewhere.

They still get their standalone games, the media fawning over their youf and members who continue to pay-up despite being served the same s**t sammich year after year. They're blissfully unaware of the reality of their situations.

And I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back