Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait shit from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

Hey guys, sorry to intrude...
What would be a reasonable asking price in your opinion for Mitchell? Not that it's going to happen anyway...
Bolton or gtfo 🤪

would need a mid first round pick and a player in my opinion. Maybe a little extra depending on the player but I’m expecting someone would be in our 22. Not necessarily your 22.

One of Chol or CCJ in exchange for Mitchell (alongside one of thos higher picks Richmond currently possesses) would be ideal.

Would be even more ideal if that selection could then be used to acquire Cerra.

However a lot would need to go right. You'd need to get any of those 3 players to want to come to us which isn't as easy as it used to be.

IF Cerra nominated us, let's consider a reality where we score 11 and Callum Coleman Jones in exchange for Mitchell. Then send that pick and one of those early picks in the 20's to Freo for Cerra.

That gives us pick 2 (based on current ladder), Cerra, Coleman-Jones and pick 21 (estimate).

I'd take that in a heartbeat. Two 21 year olds with massive star potential, the 2nd best free available 18 year old and another solid early pick in the second round.
If we’re going to be getting first rounder and CCJ the first rounder won’t be pick 11. It will be 15, and we’re going to need to send back Pick 22.

Trading Mitchell to Richmond would probably rule out Cerra going there? Need to go hard for Cerra, and use whatever we get for Mitchell to offload for Cerra. If we can draft Roberts, get Cerra, plus picks 21 and 22 that’s a fair jolt to the rebuild!

If we’re going to be getting first rounder and CCJ the first rounder won’t be pick 11. It will be 15, and we’re going to need to send back Pick 22.

My goal for this season is to learn how the draft points work.

I absolutely would anticipate sending more back and not just Mitchell individually. I just didn't deep dive into it in fantasy land.

Or do a deal with them not to take him, given they'll get him anyway.

Our 4th + Future 3rd for their Future 2nd & we promise not to take Daicos @ Pick 2. We might need to add in a Future 4th as well but you get the picture.

Nah I want there first next year as if we bid and they match they will lose it anyway.

Tiger fans, this is the Hawthorn board and so think of it like a pub in a quiet country town.

The locals here will be nice enough to you, but if you come in swinging your dick then theres a fair chance someone is going to chin you**.

** you’ll be carded and threadbanned

Hey guys, sorry to intrude...
What would be a reasonable asking price in your opinion for Mitchell? Not that it's going to happen anyway...

A pick somewhere between 15 and 18 imo.

Perhaps given tigers draft hand, Cotchin getting on and prestia having soft tissue injury concerns, we might be able to push a bit harder.

Ideally blues are really interested also. Given what they gave up for Saad, desperate state of their situation, we might be able to get a top 10 pick on the table. Upping any other suitor.

I would only give up Titch for a top 10 pick (Carlton the obvious one). Cripps desperately needs help inside and Worpel would play where he was to born to play. We may need to sweeten the deal as the Blues have pick 6 as it currently stands.

A pick somewhere between 15 and 18 imo.

Perhaps given tigers draft hand, Cotchin getting on and prestia having soft tissue injury concerns, we might be able to push a bit harder.

Ideally blues are really interested also. Given what they gave up for Saad, desperate state of their situation, we might be able to get a top 10 pick on the table. Upping any other suitor.

Worth more to the tigs than 15-18 if he's helping with the next flag tilt. They'd be looking at him to play the cotchin role for Dusty's remaining top years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigers ideal. I think in any scenario we will pay a chunk of his salary for extra draft compo. My top would be Chol plus first rounder or CCJ plus first rounder.

Chol looks atrocious most of the time in a great Richmond side. He's lucky to still be on their list.

I would only give up Titch for a top 10 pick (Carlton the obvious one). Cripps desperately needs help inside and Worpel would play where he was to born to play. We may need to sweeten the deal as the Blues have pick 6 as it currently stands.
I think we need a player and pick. We need someone ready to go plus something to invest in the draft with.

Trading Mitchell to Richmond would probably rule out Cerra going there? Need to go hard for Cerra, and use whatever we get for Mitchell to offload for Cerra. If we can draft Roberts, get Cerra, plus picks 21 and 22 that’s a fair jolt to the rebuild!

If we keep saying the name Cerra enough he will be better than Hodge and Judd combined by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back