Preview Round 14, 2021: Hawthorn v Essendon @ UTAS, Sun 3:20PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out Morrison
In hanrahan

Don't see any other changes happening.

If we get razor umpiring us (and assuming we can attend) can we please cheer him, he needs love at the moment
The team looked hard and tough last night, we don’t need Hanrahan coming in. One of, Bramble, DGB, Brockman I would be bringing in.

Last edited:
We know this isn’t the Ceglar we’ve gotten for his whole career. Tonight was the best game I can remember him ever playing, it’s a complete outlier but you’re right, he’d be incredibly stiff to get dropped.

Maybe the emergence of Reeves has given Ceglar a reason to actually play like he gives a sh1t.
If you'd been watching Box Hill, Ceglar has dominated there since he was dropped. This is not the outlier.

We know this isn’t the Ceglar we’ve gotten for his whole career. Tonight was the best game I can remember him ever playing, it’s a complete outlier but you’re right, he’d be incredibly stiff to get dropped.

Maybe the emergence of Reeves has given Ceglar a reason to actually play like he gives a sh1t.

1. Cegs has played well before. He's just been pretty ordinary(perhaps due to niggles and injuries more than anyhthing) over the last 2 years.
2. The thought that he 'doesn't give a s**t' is rubbish, and the sort of crap that would only ever be said from behind a keyboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callow comes with that mans body also, it honestly changes the contests dramatically. Their was a play in the Sydney game which kozzi ran straight through the bloke in front and he could barely move.

If we had two of those forwards hitting defenders it not only bring the crumbers into the game but every defender has a few thoughts when they do it again and again and again
And wasnt that sweet...
Was it Cunningham our Lloyd?

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geez seriously! Getting suspended for that?! 🤦🏻‍♂️
It's like saying that a player should be suspended if a guy flying for a screamer falls and hits the ground from his shoulders. If he weren't there, he wouldn't have been hurt.

I hope that Brockman comes in for Morrison if there is still no VFL next week. Not sure what that does for team balance but who else plays wing? Bramble?

I think it would be good for Lewis to go back to the VFL and fight his way back into the team. See Ceglar for what happens when there is actually some competition for spots. His efforts had been poor for a while and I think we’ll learn a bot about his character by how he responds.

in: Brockman

out: Morrison(inj)

No one else deserves to be dropped on last nights game.

Burgoyne is so cooked. He goes to ground a lot and takes ages to get back up. Very sad to watch. I would play him this week, sub the next, then full games for his 400th. If he does not retire then, he would be the sub each week for the rest of the season. He can play forward, mid or back so is actually the perfect sub (or would have been a few years ago).
Out - Morrison, Morris
In - Gunston if fit otherwise Maginness (who also comes in if Worps misses).
Time to give Finn a confidence boost with a couple of games in the seniors.

I hope that Brockman comes in for Morrison if there is still no VFL next week. Not sure what that does for team balance but who else plays wing? Bramble?

I think it would be good for Lewis to go back to the VFL and fight his way back into the team. See Ceglar for what happens when there is actually some competition for spots. His efforts had been poor for a while and I think we’ll learn a bot about his character by how he responds.

in: Brockman

out: Morrison(inj)

No one else deserves to be dropped on last nights game.
I’d think Saunders and Bramble more of chance of playing the Morrison role.

Burgoyne is so cooked. He goes to ground a lot and takes ages to get back up. Very sad to watch. I would play him this week, sub the next, then full games for his 400th. If he does not retire then, he would be the sub each week for the rest of the season. He can play forward, mid or back so is actually the perfect sub (or would have been a few years ago).
Out - Morrison, Morris
In - Gunston if fit otherwise Maginness (who also comes in if Worps misses).
Time to give Finn a confidence boost with a couple of games in the seniors.
I don’t like the idea of Burgs being sub before he gets the 400 up after that do whatever.

Poor decision to make him sub a few weeks ago.

If we can back up last night with a win against the Bombers, we can start salvaging something out of this misbegotten year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back