World Test Championship Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange you wouldn't review with 2 left.

This has a Jadeja counter attack to get them to 250 written all over it.

Really hope we get a result here. Nothing would be worse then India narrowly escaping with a draw.

That said, certainly a chance of NZ botching it with the bat. 260-70 would be perfect though.

Lol at Sunny Gavaskar admitting he saw none of the England New Zealand test series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty disappointing from India's bowlers so far apart from Shami (credit so far, wouldn't have picked him)

Surely New Zealand will put the foot on the pedal a bit after tea.

Slow going but the NZ openers have done their job seeing off the new ball, if they can get to tea no wickets down they'll be pretty happy.

Call me negative nellie - but as much as I love my cricket it appears time lost has realistically removed the opportunity for either side to win this test - barring a massive batting collapse from the Kiwi's, then followed later by a sporting declaration from India...?

Any other realistic permutations for a 'result' you can see Plugger...?

Call me negative nellie - but as much as I love my cricket it appears time lost has realistically removed the opportunity for either side to win this test - barring a massive batting collapse from the Kiwi's, then followed later by a sporting declaration from India...?

Any other realistic permutations for a 'result' you can see Plugger...?

They have the option of playing into a 6th day to make up for lost time so I think a result other than a draw is still possible, a draw most likely though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back