Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

?
there’s no school footy this weekend
Where has the club said he would play in the VFL? On the flipside have heard them say multiple times he will play school footy. So i dont think he plays over this 3 week period.

Edit: just read that if restrictions ease he will be eased into the VFL program so fair chance he does play which is exciting

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gee . What’s up with Corr? It’s been so long without much new news ?!

Quite frustrating, going to basically be a new recruit next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1161292
Its starting to look a bit better.
I can do it all in one snip this week.

I’m over these injury reports, just be ******* transparent. How could Polec go for a minor hamstring to missing 12+ weeks? He didn’t tear the tendon off the bone.

How are Spicer & Tyson still TBC after missing over a month of footy with hamstring and calf related injuries? Surely they have an idea on timelines by now?

and Corr? Seriously wtf. Give us an update.

I’m over these injury reports, just be ******* transparent. How could Polec go for a minor hamstring to missing 12+ weeks? He didn’t tear the tendon off the bone.

How are Spicer & Tyson still TBC after missing over a month of footy with hamstring and calf related injuries? Surely they have an idea on timelines by now?

By all accounts Corr’s infection was much worse than first understood and will not be back in time for this year.

Will be right for pre-season

Fairly certain brady said polec had some reoccurences, corr's toe is ****ed and they have said it multiple times already. What extra transparency do you need? Its all there in weeks gone by.

As for Dom he missed a whole season with a calf and probably wont be on the list next season. Phoenix is the only puzzling one, but given he weighs 20kg soaking wet shelve him for the year and move on.

Fairly certain brady said polec had some reoccurences, corr's toe is f’ed and they have said it multiple times already. What extra transparency do you need? Its all there in weeks gone by.

As for Dom he missed a whole season with a calf and probably wont be on the list next season. Phoenix is the only puzzling one, but given he weighs 20kg soaking wet shelve him for the year and move on.

I hadn't heard about Polec, so apologies there.... but, we really haven't had much of an update on Corr for over a month. The previous update suggested he was making good progress.

I hadn't heard about Polec, so apologies there.... but, we really haven't had much of an update on Corr for over a month. The previous update suggested he was making good progress.
I think it featured in one bradys video. Even with Corrs progress they mentioned they would need to load him up again. Id be surprised he plays again this year.

Exciting to think that Jed, Corr, Anderson, Polec and Bonar will practically be new recruits next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back