Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Round 17 fixture:

Richmond v Collingwood at the MCG, 4.10pm AEST, Fox

CLUB MEMBERS:

• Club Member Pre-Sale* - Richmond v Collingwood
    Home Club Priority 1 Pre-Sale: Tue 6 Jul, 5pm (AEST)
    Away Club Pre-Sale: Wed 7 Jul, 10am (AEST)

AFL MEMBERS:

You will be able to upgrade to a reserved seat at no cost for Round 17 at the MCG using your 2021 AFL Membership barcode.

Matches at the MCG will go on-sale
via Ticketek at 12pm noon, Tuesday, July 6

Last edited:

Richmond will host Collingwood at the MCG this Sunday afternoon, with access to the match available via the below information.

Reserved seat ballot registrations for the game are currently open and close strictly at 5pm today,Tuesday, July 6.

All members who enter the ballot will be guaranteed a ticket in their usual area or in the next available seating option. Please check emails from the Club for all ballot instructions including ballot registration forms.

Club access members (General Admission and Roaming Tiger) will have the opportunity to redeem $0 member tickets from 5pm today, Tuesday, July 6.
Members will shortly be emailed all information including their 12-digit barcode required to redeem tickets. Member tickets are available from 5pm this evening until 10am, Wednesday, July 7.

General Public tickets will be available from 1pm, Wednesday, July 7.

Tickets will be available via this Ticketek link.

Please call Richmond's Membership Team 1300 742 466 for any access enquiries.

*! Upgrade tickets all gone, have to pay minimum $38 for a seat.
Bugger that. I paid to see us sh!t the bed against Aints. I paid to see us sh!t the bed last week at Shitihad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I get the same result as you, nothing available. Well I guess I can buy a burger and minimum chips from around the corner and save a million dollars instead of buying from the G ;)

Can anyone answer this. It's our home game. Collingwood has rights to be at the city end "home and away".
Now with restricted seating. Does their allocation of seats "i guess several thousand" come off our allocation as being the home team?

This is important to know as tiger members should not be missing out to pies fans being the away team.

Any club 13 members got their tickets yet?
I havent received anything yet. Wondering where I’ll end up with the city end unavailable

Do i even bother this week after having to endure pathetic efforts last 2 weeks?

Apparantely the limit has been raised to 40,000.
Anyone who wants to go will be able to go.

I just read it, here's a snippet.
All public events will be allowed to have larger crowd numbers with outdoor stadiums allowed to operate at 75 per cent capacity, up to a total of 40,000 people.

So more tickets will become available on Thurs or Friday for those who missed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back