Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it actually true that Topsport dont ban winners? seems too good to be true. They would be more well known if that was the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats good then, if they are accepting the bet then its fine and doesn't count as a ban.
They sort of accept them.

If you and others who are on auto price change all request a price at the same time, the first one will be accepted and others requesting it will be declined. I prob get 20-30% declined for the price which was on offer when the bet was requested.

They sort of accept them.

If you and others who are on auto price change all request a price at the same time, the first one will be accepted and others requesting it will be declined. I prob get 20-30% declined for the price which was on offer when the bet was requested.
Better than other bookies atleast

Signing up to Betfair, I was asked to take a selfie with me holding my drivers licence. Did anyone else have to do something like that?

Signing up to Betfair, I was asked to take a selfie with me holding my drivers licence. Did anyone else have to do something like that?

I don't think I have ever have to give my bookmaker a drivers license to sign up although I don't think selfies had been invented when I signed up to Betfair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back